1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Question] Is this dll header obfuscated?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Kuroyama, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Kuroyama

Kuroyama Member

upload_2018-2-12_20-43-29.png

So I unpack .unity3d using QuickBMS and I got an DLL (Which I can tell from some of the header bytes)
    One thing I notice that the first two-bytes is changed to 45 52, so I changed it to 4D 5A just to make sure .NET Decompiler can detect it as .NET Assembly. But unfortunately, any .NET Decompiler is not working with this DLL (I've tried Reflector, dnSpy, ILspy). Here is screenshot of .NET Reflector:

upload_2018-2-12_20-42-16.png

Any tutorial to make decompilers working with this DLL?

2. OdinDxD

OdinDxD PRM | Bahasa
    Staff Member Team AR

Moved to the right section

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook