1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie Crusade v4.3.0 [Mod]

Discussion in 'Public Mods' started by OtonaPoi, Oct 31, 2017.

1. rela9697

rela9697 i r noob

• I've been using this mod for two weeks, but I haven't been found. It's probably because I didn't make the list. The average ranking is only about 1000. The chances of being detected are small. As long as it's not reported, it's ok.

2. BillyWilly

BillyWilly i r noob

Well I will stop for a week I guess, better be safe than sorry and I will do some tests on my 2nd account around 60 levels, I did a small search through about this crashlytics and it seems this one reports for crashes

#202 BillyWilly, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  3. Precursor

Precursor i r noob

Well, I'll keep using full mod and see if they will banned me. I'm still using v4.2 as it's not a force update :) or maybe those who using mod can not update? If so does this mean they are aware of me ?

4. BillyWilly

BillyWilly i r noob

Well crashlytics can report your client version so I think you should download the newest version of the mod .
    Good luck not getting caught, I will be fine without the mod, got some strong LR cards to do the event and stay top1000 without using mods, I will just monitor it with my 2nd small account and share the news with you guys. I am always playing safe with the mod, so if they get me with my small account, then that means maybe they improved their tools.

#204 BillyWilly, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. leonardoo

leonardoo i r noob

can not open this version 4.3.0, valkyrie crusade has stopped

6. BillyWilly

BillyWilly i r noob

This is weird, it works fine for me, did you try to reinstall the game from 0?

7. baa

baa i r noob

@OtonaPoi
    I am trying to see how the Mod was created for this mod. I have decompile the sources using various tools (jadx, apktool, simply unzipping). I looked all around the files for some clues as to how it was done but I fail to find any files in which the mod takes place. Would you be able to tell me how it was done or at least hint me in a direction?

8. vaizard07

vaizard07 i r noob

Thanks for the update. Keep up your work (^_^)b

9. OtonaPoi

VIP

No need for decompiling, since the file you'd need to modify (/lib/armeabi/libvalkyriecrusade.so) isn't protected/encrypted at all. There still might be some modifications LikeWater (and I, but compared to him I'm nothing) wasn't able to find that could be done if you know your way through it with IDA Pro.

10. Precursor

Precursor i r noob

Okay this confused me i am rank T300 second time without getting banned :/ I got banned the first time.

The first time i rank T300 my lv is below 100, i reach 500k+ floors i almost rank T100 and i got banned.

The second time I rank T300, my lv is below 120, I reach 490k floor but didnt get banned.

My conclusion is I got banned because my lv is too low for T300 at that time or someone reported me or maybe i reach 500k+ floors which activate the system to investigate my activity.

Also I didn't get banned might be because my lv is high enough for T300 or i didn't reach 500k+ floors or the system only detect your recent activity, because four days before The event end I use light mod to walk through intermediate difficulty in the tower.

But something happened before that, the warning msg from admin was removed from my inbox in the game after a maintained which I assumed my recorded activity has been erased by accident that's why I'm not on their blacklist and did not get banned. In any case lucky me :)

11. BillyWilly

BillyWilly i r noob

Hope it's that the case and it seems crashlytics is only reporting for client version, crashes, payments, as it says in the crashlytics site, I ranked high with my second account and I used the full version non stop so it's safe to assume they are still using the same method to find us.

#211 BillyWilly, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  12. Precursor

Precursor i r noob

That puzzling me as what kind of methods they use to detect us. Maybe they just choose random player to inspect at a time :/

13. BillyWilly

BillyWilly i r noob

Or maybe if you suddenly get a lot of points or get reported.

14. rela9697

rela9697 i r noob

Update the game4.3.1,please.

15. Kambokxoxo

Kambokxoxo i r noob

The only thing bad i can say is enemy has the Same trigger chance

16. OtonaPoi

VIP

Is it a forced update?

That's how it works. The value modified is also used by the enemies, so it can't be changed only to be applied to yourself.

Make use of turn-skippers to circumvent that, and multihitters/superbuffers to speed things up.

Kambokxoxo likes this.
  17. rela9697

rela9697 i r noob

Do not know what the reasons for recent updates are more frequent? It's not compulsory for the time being.

18. typeMARS

typeMARS Member

19. rela9697

rela9697 i r noob

20. rela9697

rela9697 i r noob

Update the game4.3.1,please.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook