1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Review

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by FookingReal, Dec 30, 2014.

1. lunaluz

VIP

i'm your biggest fan.
    Android republic!!

2. diencuong2012

diencuong2012 Active Member

I have to admit that VIP games (modded) are awesome and smooth. It seems modders spent more time to make good mods for VIP. Thank you AR team.

3. Aki

Aki Member

I am an ex-VIP, and I have tried the VIP mods first-hand. Quality mods and quick updates, with all considerations about the risks of ban.

Their mods are extremely safe to use, putting abuse aside. Naturally abusing of the mods which leads to getting yourself banned is your own problem. TeamAR has been ensuring that the mods are safe and almost undetectable before releasing.

Love the mods here!

Dietrix likes this.
  4. Narniaza

Narniaza Member

ผมชอบที่นี้มากมีเกมส์ที่อัพเดทรวดเร็วและมีการตอบปัญหากับลูกค้าที่ฉับไวทำให้ผมยังต่อสัญญา VIP ที่นี้อย่างต่อเนื่อง

5. Redzz32

Redzz32 Active Member

Overall, I'm enjoying AR mods. Their mods are safe to use and trying their best to provide you with great mods. Also, their update times are very quick. My VIP will expire tomorrow, so I bought or extended my VIP membership. Thank you AR Team! Keep up the good work!

6. RollieFlowie7

RollieFlowie7 New Member

The VIP mods definetely won't let you down, I got it for 3 games and so far I've enjoyed them all, you get what the AR team promise to you, if possible I'll definetly renew my VIP. Thanks!

7. nobunaga

nobunaga Member

Greetings,

So far i have only tested one game, but i tested two mods from that game, i can't complain its just great!

Only downfall is that if the game requires lots of resources then bluestack might not be the best option, i would suggest using your phone rooted or with rom.

Its just amazing the quantity of mod's available and of course they are updated constantly -- staff is at the listening of user's and add different mods by request of users.

Just awesome! Highly recommand.

PS: Please, i beg of anyone interested into this VIP -- DO NOT SHARE INFORMATION -- NO SCREENSHOTS -- NO DATA LEAKING...

Staff work hard for these mods and we dont want them patched therefore dont be an ass :)

geos likes this.
  8. rikugou

rikugou Member

I love how the Android Republic Team is vigilant in keeping the mods updated. Their selection of Games are one of the most popular and best games out there in the Playstore. I also love how the community contribute feedbacks, in which the Mod Team fully appreciate these efforts to bring the best mod options for the users.

Android Republic's VIP is worth your every cent!

9. zuleha

zuleha Active Member

All vip games mod update and work great.. thanks teamAR
    For indonesian member..
    Vip gamenya mantap gan.. work semua adminnya fast respon klo ada masalah.. trima kasih teamAR

10. gunner3127

gunner3127 New Member

Thank you very much for the fast updates and for the new games being added in the VIP section. I'm very happy with my subscription :)

11. shinnlalala

shinnlalala New Member

TeamAR is incredibly efficient in updating and churning out new mods. Their hard work and dedication definitely deserve a subscription from those who can afford to support.

10/10 best place for Android mods.

12. Mibard

Mibard Member

Honestly speaking, paying usd 20 is seriously underpaying for the amount of mods and quality of the mods.

Just the fact AR offers mod for games you can't find else where is worth that 20 bucks.

Only reason I didn't continue VIP is because currently I don't have a game I am interested in BUT trust me, the moment there is, my VIP subscription will resume on the spot.

13. Ora Buzbee

Ora Buzbee Member

I am a new member and tried my luck joining the monthly contest! Only 3 winners but the Admin was feeling generous and I won the 4th VIP Membership. Amazing feeling!
    I tried the game mod and it works like a charm! It is living up to its reputation! Thank you for your generosity and more power AR Team! Now enjoying my VIP privileges ;-)

#813 Ora Buzbee, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  14. Sadaharu

Sadaharu Member

Before I got VIP, the mods were very patient with me. When I got it, they kept that patience and even worked with me on a problem I was having. When the problem was identified to be hindering to my VIP, they offered me a refund. I had to decline, however, simply because the service I got was just superb. I'm planning on returning very soon. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Also, their mods are one of a kind. I was searching everywhere for mods of certain games and AR had them! Great going, guys and girls. You earned a customer who will definitely be back again and again.

15. MySagat99

VIP

So far I'm very satisfied and that is why i have subscribed for 5 months in the row. I would like however to see more exclusive VIP contests that reward free VIP memberships, not just general constests.

16. Ora Buzbee

Ora Buzbee Member

2 Free VIP events in a row. I can't believe it, this community is awesome.

Mods are working 100% undetected.

Thanks AR Team! Keep up the great work!

17. Yami

Yami Member

18. adityafross

adityafross Advanced Member

The best community on gaming...
    Subscribe now if you are game hunter...

19. PandoraSky

VIP

5/5 satisfied with the VIP service (i'm an honest person) :relaxed:

20. Hoang Nhat

Hoang Nhat Member

5/5 Vip service is super fast, very patience and being helpful in many ways. Thanks for the great service @DaiCaVN and @fantasy235

Updating new version are super fast! Thanks AR team

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook