1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Review

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by h3yf00l, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Johnny T

Johnny T i r noob

I was a previous VIP member in the past years. I tried a couple games and I have to say, the VIP membership is worth it. The updates are pretty quick and the mods are in excellent conditions/functions. Most of them are undetectable. I would continue to get the VIP but my favorite game Jungle Heat is no longer supported. However, if I were to have VIP, it's Summoners War that I'll be enjoying from the VIP section :) Thank you for reading!

2. lapulado

lapulado Chinese/Taiwan Support
    Staff Member Team AR

Brother, thank you for getting me free VIP, AR is the best

3. caonguyen2010

caonguyen2010 i r noob

Ngày mai mua Vip.Add VN giúp đỡ mình hoàn thành nhá. Thanks

4. Mocchi

Mocchi i r noob

Pros:
    Lots of exclusive hacks/mods. Quick updates

Cons:
    The lack of support is appalling from staff.

azrul94 and guporza like this.
  5. carter7755

carter7755 i r noob

剛買VIP就感覺好無助.早上10點多搞到快15點.還是無法開啟外掛.明明線上這麼多人在線.難過...再不行來消基申請退費了..

6. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Lack of support ? we helped you multiple times in the thread and you didn't listen, we cant support that.

why don't you send somebody a message then and we will help you.

jongiza and ChiefMaster1010 like this.
  7. Mocchi

Mocchi i r noob

Your staff did no such thing. Here's the definition of the word help: "to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy aneed; contribute strength or means to; render assistance to;cooperate effectively with; aid; assist:"

By saying "go read the history" you're deflecting the answer and it sounds very redundant. To be 100% honest you guys could have handled the situation better if you want better reviews. Here's how I would have handled the situation: 1 not answer, 2 refer to someone whom is able to assist.

8. Uncle_BoB

Not really, the entire problem is your lack of willingness to read anything other than what is stuffed in your face, but this problem is not unique to you as most people think they can buy and play without doing any work, we don't hate you guys for this but its a little frustrating for us and you must understand our point too.

We have more than 1 dedicated forum directed for support (License Support, VIP Chat, Foreign Support) you posted in none of these with your problem, instead you posted on the game thread (where the rules clearly state its just for game discussion) and you expected us to solve your problem without you even providing the info we needed to help you.

Saying you moved all the files to sdcard with your license doesn't help us, you can say this 100000 times and without us seeing a screenshot you could be on external or internal card etc.

9. Crox

Crox i r noob

Very nice site, staff works like charm

10. codename1

codename1 i r noob

Returning VIP. Took a break bcs of stuff.

Anyways always glad to be here :)

#850 codename1, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Keatsan and h3yf00l like this.
  11. cass512

cass512 Member

My only real issue with the VIP system is that it charges us for access to all of the app mods however, I assume that there are a large number of people that would be happy to pay a lower rate for the specific app mod that they need rather than trying to pay $20/month for access to a bunch of mods and only use one. I really love and appreciate the work you guys do and in no way mean this to sound disrespectful or confrontational but really hope that you guys will take my feedback into consideration and offer a single app license at a reduced rate

12. Bell

Bell Member

1 year loyal vip allow color change for name please! :D

overall buying VIP is worth it :D no ragrats

Keatsan and DaemonXSoul like this.
  13. CheckMate

CheckMate Member

Ermmm Hello... First time buying VIP and feel worth it...
    Easiest way to buy VIP even im from far2 away from civilization... xD
    Thx to ermm @h3yf00l & @admin cuz make this things easier...
    And ermm other thing was.. Nice user interface for new incomer like me to understand what is Licensed and how to bla bla bla... Easy to understand..

Ps* : Maybe just need more VIP game... gg

14. CheckMate

CheckMate Member

Bout the lifetime im upvote... the price would be expensive tou...
    Lower price for 1 or 2 games . Sound nice but think bout the side effect of it... it would be non special adn many will to buy vip just for 1 game which is low price so many user use it right. Then all of them getting banned. . Hahahaha end of story. The moral here price should be stay at 20buck and mybe the lifetime was the only idea now.... ermmm k bye and thx 4 reading..

Keatsan likes this.
  15. brady

brady i r noob

非常棒的一個網頁
    希望能支援更多遊戲以及功能

16. hesukristu

hesukristu i r noob

Android republic was the best vip modders that ive been visited so far,, keep up the work and i love all your vip mod games

DaemonXSoul likes this.
  17. normankee552

normankee552 i r noob

Not worth the penny, staff not replying my text more than 3 days even though they are online.
    Alot of game got problem on samsung.
    Tell them the problem and thry cant solve even if i upload the logcat.
    1/10
    Only some games are working.
    And Uncle_Bob make things more worse, saying your customer is unwilling to read?
    Come on dude, it is basic ok, customer is always right.(even though customer is not always right you should not assume they didnt read)
    The only staff who is shit talking is you Uncle Bob.

#857 normankee552, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    azrul94 likes this.
  18. Uncle_BoB

Actually all games are working fine, lets just be honest and talk about the fact you are too lazy to read any of the material provided to you, you assume you can tell us "its not working" and we can read your mind and fix it.

Regarding support: you sent 1 private message to h3yf00l and he replied with the exact steps you needed to correct your problem, also he reset your license as you requested at the same time, seems a bit strange you are still having problems.

Mistik, DaemonXSoul and jeanyen like this.
  19. normankee552

normankee552 i r noob

Its not im lazy, i provided evidence and some member also face the same issue, uploaded logcat at the discussion and your saying im lazy?

20. Joayo

Joayo i r noob

I only got the VIP to get fire emblems mod which did not work..
    Then I saw it was last updated on March so I thought maybe they will update this later.
    So I tried growstones mod for VIPs which was updated this tuesday.
    I have confirmed that no additional update has been done with the game after the mod was posted
    When I installed the app, it did not even open.
    I am really getting frustrated at this point.
    I am willing to go forward with processing refund on paypal.
    I do have a page on facebook which many people will see.
    So before I go ahead do refund and post some things I've experienced about this website I want to know.
    Tell me honestly guys, I know this is a very poorly maintained website, probably run by 1 or 2 people.. does anything work here???

azrul94 likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook