1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Review

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by h3yf00l, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

No nothing works here, that is why we have so many paying customers....

The only thing that doesn't work is your reading comprehension, must be so hard to read how to install a license so that the games actually work.
    Lets take a look at your license

Code:
    Number of Devices:   0

Active on 0 Devices... aka i am too lazy to read the instructions and or ask a staff member for help.
    Go ahead and process your refund on paypal, yet another rule you didn't read -> paypal dispute = ban...

DaemonXSoul, weili and Dogboy69 like this.
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Screenshot_20170807-103043.png
    Definitely last updated in March good job

Jeof likes this.
  3. xsolax

VIP

Question to you. Did you read the readme.txt before you open the game?
    [PS.]
    From what Uncle BoB quoted it seem you did not right? since it showed 0 actived
    [PSS.]
    The VIP mods here are great!! Fate G/O and FEH works like a charm ;)

4. Dekthai12

VIP

Thank for all team members you been doing a good jobs for us . I'm so grand t join. This website it very helpful for me thank you so much

5. Xconpr

Xconpr Member

Best site I even been in. Mods r the best.

6. SittieAhyna

SittieAhyna Member

I'm New Here, It's hard to find Modded Lineage 2 and This was the only forum/community that i saw a modded LINEAGE 2, . So my Question is. How to Avail VIP ?

7. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Repairing PC, almost done.
    Staff Member Team AR

8. azrul94

azrul94 Member

I bought VIP bcz im interested to play modded Mobile Legends, which is not work well/ keep on error and bugs (at 1st i didnt download it bcz it isnt updated yet). While im waiting for it, I tried to look for any other game that may catch my interest. As the result, I play this mod (Fantasy War Tactics R) as not to waste my VIP purchase and not to ruin my holiday. So thats it for my VIP... My request on a game mod (Heavenstrike Rivals) was even rejected bcz the game was already requested years ago. I tried to bring the threads up again, but no response. I hope someone may respond, either say yes or no for the requested mod, so i dont bother anymore waiting. Atleast. Like if i wait for a month and my VIP ended, by the time still nothing is happen.

Im not blaming the staff, as they are all friendly and really really really hardworking. This is my own fault for lack of reading before purchasing and too early judging book by its cover.

The other games might work well as the review are good, but none of it catches my interest.

If u guys wanna buy VIP, look for the modded game rates and reviews before purchasing. Do read. Read a lot. Dont just read by the surface.
    To mod: if the game rating by users are very low, please remove it or at least "keep in view".

Thanks.

anggchan7 and CheckMate like this.
  9. ren14923

ren14923 Member

alot of games to choose and very fast update and plus becomming an vip member means we are supporting this site

10. Sky85

Sky85 Advanced Member

great content , worth the money , tons of games , overall worth , keep up the good work!

11. Carotkute

Carotkute Active Member

The VIP access have its worth in every pennies :)
    The VIP section games is always full of global android games those come from famous publisher Nexon, Gamevil etc...
    The support from AR team is also 1+ mark with in-time replying and instruction.
    Love AR team :)

12. fairfairfair

VIP

the fast updates are amazing!! jinger bell.

13. KronikFreeze

KronikFreeze Member

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I love this site for it's professionalism and security. The AR Team is quick to update their mods and they always try to give us a multitude of games. The mods may not be what most people would want, but they are the safest ones that we can get.

14. ferdz

VIP

I used to have a VIP account and It's really awesome ! At first I only want to play a specific mod game, but upon touring the whole page and saw that there are so many genre of mod games that Team AR made and saw how they treat their VIP's and Staff equally This made me also Happy.
    Team AR doesn't only provide MOD games they also introduce new games that you probably like.
    Being an ex-VIP member, I must say that what you pay is what you got like dude if you see how good they're mods are ! I think 20$ is not enough to have this kind of privilege. In Filipino we have a term for it. It called "Sulit"

More Power Team AR !
    God Bless !

15. weiyue

VIP

Can not remember when I bought my first VIP. Just remember I got 2 times of free VIPs by buying 6 months in a row. Although there was time I didnt play any game (daily), I still bought VIP just to see whether any good new games. Love your service and quick update. Hope you develop more.
    Thank you.
    Screenshot_20170902-190445.png

#875 weiyue, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  16. lenalexar

VIP

im an ex vip member.i just say that android republic vip mod was one of the greatest thing in internet.

17. ramvel

VIP

All games awesome..!!
    Fast update time, excellent customer support, great mods. On AR Team we can find cheat WORKING 100% most Popular game android like they team name. Why i'm choice AR Team? because if you're VIP Member you can find you Cheat Games android and always UP TO DATE! awesome. And i like this cheat work if you VIP member and get a "License".
    Thank you all Team AR and hope it can be VIP member forever !!

18. Zenpaki

VIP

I'm on my 3rd month of VIP so here's what i can say.

1. Mod Support: The AR Team is very supportive. I don't think I know of many websites with multi-language support admins to help with players inquiries.

2. Mod updates: The mods are updated quickly whenever there is a forced game update. Its usually within a few hours or within the day itself. Very impressive. This bearing in mind that the admins/modders have their daily lives to content with as well

3. Mod features: The VIP mods have features that give you that added "boost" but not overly crazy resulting in a ban hammer before you can even say "thank you for the mod". This keeps your account alive and you happy

4. Competitors: Yes there are other Android modding forums out there. But it seems they (not all) are only interested in boosting the post counts/no of hit. I mean how many fu*king "Thank you" do we have to see.. 100-300 pages of thank you.

Having said all that, nothing is prefect and there will be room for improvements. And to those who have problems with the VIP mods, please do read all the ReadMe and ensure you have done everything before seeking help from the admin (which they usually do their best to assist u). I personally use only 1 vip mod but i have tried other VIP mods just for fun and they all run smoothly

Mistik likes this.
  19. jeanyen

jeanyen New Member

About the Product: Great and competent products but needs to improve the time of updating the mods.

About the service and officer's of Android republic : Benevolent, proficient, and receptive! Very hasty when it comes to every customers concerns.

Suggestions:
    1. Create a 15 day VIP
    2. Open the VIP game discussion to a ex-VIP user

Thanks and more power!

20. Kknd

VIP

這邊的遊戲修改的很棒,讓我感覺是在玩遊戲不是被遊戲玩

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook