1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Review

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by h3yf00l, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Sayohara

Sayohara i r noob

Good job yoyoyo

2. KPWKSA

VIP

I don't know what to say! Now most of the cool game not in English i don't know how I can play it ! When we request a good game have English u don't care about us ! But in other language everything will Change :)

h3yf00l likes this.
  3. kidox100

VIP

I having joined Androidrepublic over a year and I know how awesome they can do with all the game they modded. I like the way they keep it as safety as possible but still make player feel really advantage using their mods. With most of famous games I think you can chose some for playing. Enjoying ^^

4. TheyCute

TheyCute i r noob

Dear friends! I am very glad that I was able to use your services. Unfortunately I could not extend and use further. But with great pleasure I will return to you back. Thank you for the work done!

5. Okja

Okja i r noob

Best , updated and fastest modding system

6. Stefano

Stefano i r noob

Tutti i giochi vip sono spettacolari grandiii

7. boysimatupang

VIP

great update
    love this licensed mod
    hope their new game mod by the team ar
    love all of you

8. Siera

VIP

Impressive. teamAR did the best for everything. i love it

9. megy

VIP

Is my first month and im happy to be here. Admins are great and community is great also. Mods are updated within days and they are all safe to use.
    Congratulations to TeamAR

10. Squbaany

Squbaany i r noob

This site is the best one about modded and hacked games!!
    I never saw better site than that.
    To be honest I was vip 2 months and I can gladly say its worth that 20$/per month but actually I'm broke so I'm not able to buy vip tho..
    But for all people on the forum who never have been a VIP u have to buy it ASAP!!
    Keep that awesome work!!

h3yf00l likes this.
  11. RaymondQQB

RaymondQQB i r noob

though i have bought vip, i didn't actually have the chance to try it out.
    vip supported game list was not uptodate at the time when i decided to buy vip for Garena realm of valor 傳說對決, then it said the Mod is banned and need to wait. it took a full month for 傳說對決 to be labelled "outdated" in the game list. Then i looked for other games, well, not much popular games. Hope that you guys can work on either making quicker updates or making hacks for more popular games. Non vip should also be given right to LOOK at the game thread, so that they are well informed about the user experience and recent update/ban

Frozenking8899 and Lancer859 like this.
  12. Frozenking8899

VIP

basically Admins here cannot take criticisms. I bought VIP to play Seven Knight JP. At the same time, it has a force update, at first I was waiting patiently. However, I wasn't expecting that the update will take more than 5 days to create, because other games update pretty quickly, therefore I got frustrated, I posted a few comments asking for the reason to that problem. Unlike Fate/GO which I had also played, no one replied for 2~3 days, as a normal human being, I was suspecting that they are not working on the update at all, as I assume that it wouldn't take that long due to experiences with other games. So I posted a comment calling them a "scam". And somehow I got banned for it, however the funny thing is, I got my first reply in a few days due to the comment FINALLY explaining why it took so long to update (something to do with the game producer). But they ban the shit outta me already. All they focus on is the fact that they received criticism, but not how the problem can be resolved or improved on. That is really unfortunate and extremely childish. TBH all they have to do is add "updates can take over a week or long to create, please understand" and I would've waited, but instead it took a negative comment for an explanation. Just straight up sad. I can see previous reviews stating that they didn't even get to play the game after buying VIP because it wasn't updated, and we can't check if the games are updated before we purchase VIP and finally get the chance of seeing the page

#932 Frozenking8899, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook