1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Modders Heaven!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by EMT, Nov 28, 2014.

1. EMT

EMT Exclusive Modding Team
    Staff Member Exclusive Modding Team

Hello Android Republicans!

This section of the forum is dedicated to conjure up some new modders for our site, so if you would like to learn, this is where you want to be! we will be posting some tutorials, etc.

We are also thinking about creating a new group for junior modders, so that's something to look forward to once you get good enough!

Saint Goku, agent33 and Diaias like this.
  2. powersaiyan3

powersaiyan3 Guest

Hello hiyal360, can you post some tutorials so that we learn?

3. Slim420

Slim420 Active Member

Thats good to know..
    I would love to join but atm i dont have a pc and i know its required.

Hope i can still learn it verbally and then try it physically later on.

I do have some ideas, as for myself i used to try a Mod on maplestory before and have some methods in mind that where used back then and might be able to apply in some way here.

4. Coolione

Coolione Member

Id love to learn more and be on a team :D

5. Coolione

Coolione Member

I don't have a PC to

6. Tallon007

Tallon007 Member

Hi people, Been around the pc game since like forver, Crashed my first network aged 14 haha & again when I was kicked from school... Qualified Chef & I.T, Aged 40, been into modding (Linux/windows) since forever too, Got into android stuff a few months back & then into Modding 2 weeks or so ago :) Ive a good mind but shit for me I take Immume surpressants which mess with my memory, Ermm is this Alcoholics Anonymous, I think im in the wrong place....:) Anyway Hi & I hope im of some help to this forum... Not sure if your allowed to say where youve come from on the net but I knew a couple of ppl on here & have some respect on the other site...

agent33, Diaias, raline and 1 other person like this.
  7. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Member

you wouldnt happen to be the same tallon007 from the kali linux and hak5 forums by any chance, if so good to see a old face ^_^

8. Ghostface1974

Ghostface1974 i r noob

Would love to learn modding been around the scenes for years when it used to be trainers on Amiga back in 90s never learnt how to do it but it fascinates me so would love to learn the basics
    Many thanks
    Ghost

9. ChiefMaster1010

ChiefMaster1010 Indonesian Support
    Staff Member Team AR

you can start from here and welcome to AR
    https://androidrepublic.org/forum/forums/tutorials.32/

10. Ghostface1974

Ghostface1974 i r noob

11. Ghostface1974

Ghostface1974 i r noob

12. Super modder

Super modder i r noob

So when we get good in modding we will be a part of team ar?

13. XxTragedyxX

XxTragedyxX i r noob

MAN this would so so awesome, when ever I was on PC about two years ago I remember using a Tool called "cheat engine" I knew how to work it in everyway, it got to the point where I thought I created the damn thing LOL! I didn't find out about modding Android till about a year ago I first starting watching "HowToMod", "TechnoModz", "HowToApk," etc these guys inspired me! I want to be able to start Modding unity games like mod menus and shit like that and yes I understand how much time it takes!

14. Ram lal

Ram lal i r noob

@hiyall360

Buddy I need your help in poker app.in this app you can play poker with your friend and other by running you own house.
    App name is/pppoker develop by Chinese developers. I need advantage against other players like see other players cards and which is going to on community card or manipulate card.

15. Archaelaus

Retired

You just joined and haven't even contributed much to this community but then you are already making requests to a specific person and not on the proper channel. Post a request on the Request Section

ChiefMaster1010 likes this.
  16. Ram lal

Ram lal i r noob

Thank Thanks for advice I will do that

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook