Exclusive アクション対魔忍 1.0.17

New Products

Sep 29, 2019
Works like a charm. New character looks nice.
Thanks as always, bro. Really appreciate the quick update.

sayamonz

New User
Sep 16, 2016
No problem at all
hi stelau4 there this black bar covering the top of the login screen preventing me from loading my account. ty for the update

Screenshot_20200903-043008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
hi stelau4 there this black bar covering the top of the login screen preventing me from loading my account. ty for the update

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
not sure what this is

sayamonz

New User
Sep 16, 2016
not sure what this is
well normally after installing your mod my start screen looks like this
22.jpg

but now after installing your mod I have this black bar covering the place I use to retrieve my account
q8.jpg

thanks for the response.

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
well normally after installing your mod my start screen looks like this [Attachment removed from Quotes]
but now after installing your mod I have this black bar covering the place I use to retrieve my account
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
thanks for the response.
Try clearing cache and let me know because you are first to encounter this

Nafiri

New User
Sep 11, 2020
Hi stelau4, thanks for your mods as always. I have a request if you would, can you make the mod into x2 or so def instead of dumb enemies? Just def, i don't need the atk. The reason is the boss on chapter 9 act 1 hard, the ninja girl that blink, she always blink so hitting her is almost impossible for melee characters like rinko or jinglei. I have a hard time just to hit her and it took me 15 minutes to clear the stage. She blinks because she can't see us as a target and can't attack us

And before anyone sound their protest, this game is already easy once you have a character with an SR weapon, use it to clear game content up to normal mode while you wait to get an UR weapon to lift you up to hard mode. the only things you need is your chance of survival. If you have proper weapon, clearing hard stage under 3 minutes is not impossible