Exclusive アクション対魔忍 1.0.17

New Products

Jan 10, 2016
@stelau4 the one hit function does not always seem to be working, sometimes the damage values get reduced to very little and i need abort missions and switch back into attack stat screen and enter in mission again to see it work

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
@stelau4 the one hit function does not always seem to be working, sometimes the damage values get reduced to very little and i need abort missions and switch back into attack stat screen and enter in mission again to see it work
Mhhh ok will take alook and see why this keeps happening

Jan 10, 2016
who wants unlimited skill?
what's that? is like can keep using skills with no cooldown? or can keep using ultimate attack no cool down? can add godmode or not? i this time back in jp with an account that has win 1st place in arena alot of times. so i need the god mode for arena if possible. i planning to experiment again. if really this time all level 75 and i get first place and still kenna suspension i quitting the jp version for good

Last edited:

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
what's that? is like can keep using skills with no cooldown? or can keep using ultimate attack no cool down? can add godmode or not? i this time back in jp with an account that has win 1st place in arena alot of times. so i need the god mode for arena if possible. i planning to experiment again. if really this time all level 75 and i get first place and still kenna suspension i quitting the jp version for good
its that one that has EX button so main skill i guess

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
also supporter cooldown done that and fixed the dmg issue

wuhuqifei

New User
Apr 19, 2020
Does anybody can ask me why update blocked by GooglePlay store again?Is the employee of tbe GooglePlay insane?