Outdated バトルガール ハイスクール (Battle Girl High School) v1.2.19 (JP) ( Mega Mod )

New Products

Killir

New User
Apr 2, 2016
Theres a new feature called stock skill and need ver 1.1.9 for to be able to access the dungeon event, other than that the mods are as good as prev one, thanks.

C

comcastinternet

Lmao. This retard is lazy af. It's just take at most 5 minutes to apply a mod and he is too lazy to do.
And all he said are lies. It's not even working. The maker will never let an outdated client connected.
This guy have no love in this work. He just like throwing a trash bag on the ground, let the flies come and profit.

Reactions: Internetservice

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
thx the update :) but some mods doesn't work well and I need 1.1.9 for some quests :/ could you pls update to 1.1.9?:/
Theres a new feature called stock skill and need ver 1.1.9 for to be able to access the dungeon event, other than that the mods are as good as prev one, thanks.
Will update as soon as possible

Lmao. This retard is lazy af. It's just take at most 5 minutes to apply a mod and he is too lazy to do.
And all he said are lies. It's not even working. The maker will never let an outdated client connected.
This guy have no love in this work. He just like throwing a trash bag on the ground, let the flies come and profit.
Thanks for the appreciation and motivation :)

Reactions: Killir

Killir

New User
Apr 2, 2016
Chill bro, at least he gives us free mods and we just have to patiently wait, theres no harm for it.

Reactions: icry4u

rakisaionji

New User
May 29, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my improved modded version, which have the following features: GodMod, Dmg, SP, Speed, Fever, Combo, Auto
All of these features here are I learned from icry4u. Thank you for providing us such amazing mods.

Except some of what I taken from icry4u, there are some improvements that I made:
+ SP is at Maximum, there are no overflow occurrence if Max SP < 999.
+ Auto Mode can be switchable, and there are many ways to mod it.
+ Usage of Auto Play is not reported to server.

There are two behaviors of Auto Mode I can do:
+ Current mode in this mod is the game will be start as normal, and Auto Mode can be activated when press the Auto Play button.
+ Wonder if anyone like, I can force the game act like you use the Auto Play battle item, and on the start we will be at 2x Auto Mode Speed.

If anyone interested, please test and let me know if there are any bug in my mod.
I have sent all of the related documents to icry4u. Hope we can have better mods next time.

Attachments

• BGHS-GodMod-Dmg-SP-Speed-Fever-Combo-Auto-Kai.apk
    39.9 MB · Views: 35

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Hello everyone, this is my improved modded version, which have the following features: GodMod, Dmg, SP, Speed, Fever, Combo, Auto
All of these features here are I learned from icry4u. Thank you for providing us such amazing mods.

Except some of what I taken from icry4u, there are some improvements that I made:

+ Current mode in this mod is the game will be start as normal, and Auto Mode can be activated when press the Auto Play button.
+ Wonder if anyone like, I can force the game act like you use the Auto Play battle item, and on the start we will be at 2x Auto Mode Speed.

If anyone interested, please test and let me know if there are any bug in my mod.
I have sent all of the related documents to icry4u. Hope we can have better mods next time.
I'll add Your Mod in first post .... thanks for your hard work keep going :)

rakisaionji

New User
May 29, 2016
Thx you for the MOD <3
Can i ask is there any way to turn on and off this mod??
There is no way to make the mods switchable, once a mod is applied, it is permanent.
It would be costly and required extensive programming when injecting a whole GUI for that.
Reusing parameters from the Options page is not a recommended solution.

Reactions: DaemonXSoul

BLANK21

New User
Apr 25, 2016

Nice mod bro. Could you make auto battle in Cooperation Battle too? Hehe :grin:

rakisaionji

New User
May 29, 2016
Nice mod bro. Could you make auto battle in Cooperation Battle too? Hehe :grin:
As your wish. In this version I have added some more improvements:
+ Auto reload: It is unnecessary in Auto Mode but if you play Gun, Rod,... in Normal Mode, it is a should have, you don't have to Flick each time the magazine run out.
+ Auto Play in Co-op and PvP battles: This mod is very risky, it will cause some unease for other players in room, you may be certainly get banned if you exploit it much. If you don't want to get banned, you should only use this in solo Co-op, do not let anyone join in your room.
Any mods concerning Co-op and PvP are considered high risk, it should not be used or included.
Please test and let me know.

Attachments

• BGHS-Ultimate-Kai.apk
    39.9 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: BLANK21
Nov 23, 2015
How about Godmode + Auto Battle that can active skill when use auto mode and it's 0 cooldown 0 Sp. It's would be useful for godmode and auto mode with skill that i can spam the skill nonstop w/o using high dmg mod. Would be fun in Co-Op too. Btw im using Sorayuu mod for fun since i can spam the skill. I'm using mod since icry4u made bghs mod that i request and they didn't ban my main account at all. They just Drop my rank from Ranked Event if you using mod.

Image Link Dead

rakisaionji

New User
May 29, 2016
How about Godmode + Auto Battle that can active skill when use auto mode and it's 0 cooldown 0 Sp. It's would be useful for godmode and auto mode with skill that i can spam the skill nonstop w/o using high dmg mod. Would be fun in Co-Op too. Btw im using Sorayuu mod for fun since i can spam the skill. I'm using mod since icry4u made bghs mod that i request and they didn't ban my main account at all. They just Drop my rank from Ranked Event if you using mod.
Oh, thanks for your suggestion. I have already included that mod in my document sent to icry4u before. The reason why I don't include and don't encourage that mod is it will give you a high chance to get banned if used in Co-op and PvP battles. But it seems the GMs of BGHS are going easy on mods, they're such good and kind-hearted guys.
Don't worry. icry4u told me that he is working in a little program that can help you turn any mod on/off as your wish and from now on we can have up to 10 mods for this game. It's costly but I hope he would be successful.

Reactions: BLANK21

BLANK21

New User
Apr 25, 2016
As your wish. In this version I have added some more improvements:
+ Auto reload: It is unnecessary in Auto Mode but if you play Gun, Rod,... in Normal Mode, it is a should have, you don't have to Flick each time the magazine run out.
+ Auto Play in Co-op and PvP battles: This mod is very risky, it will cause some unease for other players in room, you may be certainly get banned if you exploit it much. If you don't want to get banned, you should only use this in solo Co-op, do not let anyone join in your room.
Any mods concerning Co-op and PvP are considered high risk, it should not be used or included.
Please test and let me know.

Yeah, I just want to solo in Co-op. I didn't like PvP because it didn't worth my time. Thanks. Already test and it works great :laughing:(y)

Killir

New User
Apr 2, 2016
Oh, thanks for your suggestion. I have already included that mod in my document sent to icry4u before. The reason why I don't include and don't encourage that mod is it will give you a high chance to get banned if used in Co-op and PvP battles. But it seems the GMs of BGHS are going easy on mods, they're such good and kind-hearted guys.
Don't worry. icry4u told me that he is working in a little program that can help you turn any mod on/off as your wish and from now on we can have up to 10 mods for this game. It's costly but I hope he would be successful.

Hopefully the mod wont go to VIP section >_<

Nov 23, 2015
New Update
【Ver 1.1.10】
・Fixed a minor bug

Just take your time for this update. No need rush for the update. Just a minor fix in the game.

Reactions: kskz