Outdated バトルガール ハイスクール (Battle Girl High School) v1.2.19 (JP) ( Mega Mod )

New Products

Nov 23, 2015
One of my friend who know chinese gave me a mod that included
God mode
Infinite SP
Auto mode always enabled
Attack do 100% mobs HP (aka one hit but no massive dmg)
Combo always perfect / Auto combo (even if you spam hitting, which can be annoying sometime for arena event since you have to roll to break out of combo attack to throw balls for example)
Fever always 100%
Combo always ~210-220

And it's all activated from the get-go instead of having to make a combo.

tl;dr: It would be nice if you can implement the combo count / Auto combo and fever status in your mod.

Tested : Works Perfectly. Combo always perfect/ Auto combo also working. I just 1 hit then it's auto doing the combo but it's pretty slow. Even you just spam it's always perfect. Auto mode always enabled work nicely. Since it's 1.0.49. It doesn't have Co-Op Feature. I just wan't Combo always perfect/Auto combo only for Co-Op with my friends xD
437101428f.jpg

Reactions: Sephaeternum

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
I'm saying it here b/c the mod havent been updated since 1.0.49. It's still working but they probably will force update soon.
BGHS_v1.0.49.apk

P.S: He also know a bit of japs.
Bro you may want to put the credits of the modder

D00IVI

New User
Jan 20, 2016
Can't really, since IDK the original chinese dude who made this, he didn't even put it on himself in the first place. You got any useful information out of that mod ?

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Can't really, since IDK the original chinese dude who made this, he didn't even put it on himself in the first place. You got any useful information out of that mod ?
i'll look in it later since i'm busy with school and other games... do you know which site is it from ?