Resolved ブルーアーカイブ ( Blue Archive JP )

TheSahoEgo

10/03/18
Thread Author
it has an anti cheat please stop spamming if it's modded then you will get notified here
@obakajinx
チームはすでに通知を受け、対応しています。 スレッドへのスパム送信はご遠慮ください。

@whitejade
The modding team have already been notified and gave a response. Please refrain from spamming the thread.

Last edited:

TheSahoEgo

10/03/18
Thread Author
ログを流すのはやめましょう。スパム行為と同様です。
私はあなたに友好的なアドバイスをしているだけです。 私はあなたを怒らせるつもりはありません。 ARチームはすでにリクエストを認識しています。
ご存知かもしれませんが、Yostar / NAT Gamesには、サードパーティのプラグインを検出するためのアンチチートがあります。
20210213_110212.jpg

ARチームはそれを回避するのに時間がかかるでしょう。それは簡単な仕事ではないからです。 私たちが提供できるのは、その問題に対する励ましと忍耐だけです。
OP投稿のように、ゲームリクエストへの関心が高まります👍

Last edited:

efgi2

New User
01/19/18
Thread Author
oh embarrassed
just have ios mod need android

Last edited:

Ifcompa

New User
09/20/20
Thread Author
oh embarrassed
just have ios mod need android
Why can I modify the ios version...but not the Android version…😢

Ifcompa

New User
09/20/20
Thread Author
:cool:In fact, you can use GG to modify unlimited mana and skills!

GG searches for floating-point attributes (F). When mana is 10~ pause the game to search for 10, and then use the mana-consuming skills once~ then immediately pause... I will use 3 for example...10-3=7! and choose to filter the values of 7~8! After getting a correct number at last~ Modify and lock it to 10! And BOOM!!!!...infinite mana and unlimited skills without cooling time to complete!

The only problem is... the settlement will be detected abnormally! And prompt an error 😂

NyankoSensei

New User
05/31/17
Thread Author
:cool:In fact, you can use GG to modify unlimited mana and skills!

GG searches for floating-point attributes (F). When mana is 10~ pause the game to search for 10, and then use the mana-consuming skills once~ then immediately pause... I will use 3 for example...10-3=7! and choose to filter the values of 7~8! After getting a correct number at last~ Modify and lock it to 10! And BOOM!!!!...infinite mana and unlimited skills without cooling time to complete!

The only problem is... the settlement will be detected abnormally! And prompt an error 😂
@Ifcompa unlimited mana is work good but every new battle value will reset ,and i must research new value (20-30 minutes for each search):eek:

Top Bottom