Exclusive プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai ) v1.3.1 ( MOD MENU )

New Products

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Not set. I just played the song untill I got C score and after that I didn't press a single note
try not to play it see if u get that .. only set the perfect and great percentage and leave it all miss

chocola

New User
Aug 14, 2017
I have this error after clearing every live
Screenshot_20201109-101629.jpg

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
If I use the original app after using this mod after all this time, is it possible that my account will also get banned?

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
If I use the original app after using this mod after all this time, is it possible that my account will also get banned?
there is always a chance of getting banned when using mods... if you're account haven't been reported / flagged then you should be ok if you continue playing legit.. but there is no way to know whether you have been reported or flagged

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
there is always a chance of getting banned when using mods... if you're account haven't been reported / flagged then you should be ok if you continue playing legit.. but there is no way to know whether you have been reported or flagged
oh I see, I only played on solo live, at the beginning of using the mod i disconnected several times "cheat detected", And now it's no longer, I'm planning to use the original app after this event is over, but I'm worried that my acc already flagged, But how to report a cheater when they don't know the ID? Are the developers looking for it by score?

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
oh I see, I only played on solo live, at the beginning of using the mod i disconnected several times "cheat detected", And now it's no longer, I'm planning to use the original app after this event is over, but I'm worried that my acc already flagged, But how to report a cheater when they don't know the ID? Are the developers looking for it by score?
your name is enough to report with developers can check it out... and yes developers can also check your progress or anyone else... that's why we never recommend using mods on your main account or an account you don't wish to lose... with multi-player games risk of being banned increases since other ppl can see your progress and if they noticed anything suspicious they might report you.. if devs decides to check and verified that you're cheating then they might ban you or give you a warning

KSkiller

VIP
Jul 4, 2017
I have a question although I know it is not part of the mod, can put the mod to delete the registered scores of the ranks and combos to get the prizes again? or did you already try?[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Um pretty sure it's server-sided

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
@icry4u Sir, this game is blocking vpn access,Looking at the response of the game when i use vpn, i think the block is put on the app, Can you unblock this VPN sir?

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
@icry4u Sir, this game is blocking vpn access,Looking at the response of the game when i use vpn, i think the block is put on the app, Can you unblock this VPN sir?
no

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Got banned :/
I guess the cause must be because I got in the 10k rank on last event
Have you disconnected before? Like the "cheat detected" notification, I think that could also be the reason, because maybe it will be sent directly to the server

SaiyanSoul

New User
Oct 11, 2015
Same with me, I guess anyone who uses mods will be banned
But my other acc that I rarely play still alive, even though I didn't really play it on multi ( left it as it is, no pressing button, just the score from the mod)

so my take would be the rank on event.

also that cheat detection dc could be the flag too but since it's craftegg, they can track those who ranked on event easily. Happened to me on bang dream.

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
But my other acc that I rarely play still alive, even though I didn't really play it on multi ( left it as it is, no pressing button, just the score from the mod)

also that cheat detection dc could be the flag too but since it's craftegg, they can track those who ranked on event easily. Happened to me on bang dream.
So they check it up to the top 10k or more?

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
So they check it up to the top 10k or more?

Oh yeah, what if the previous event used a mod then we don't get caught (because it didn't reach the top 10k), Then in the next event we play alone without mods and reach the top 10k, is it possible that it will get banned?