Exclusive プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai ) v1.3.1 ( MOD MENU )

New Products

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
But my other acc that I rarely play still alive, even though I didn't really play it on multi ( left it as it is, no pressing button, just the score from the mod)

so my take would be the rank on event.

also that cheat detection dc could be the flag too but since it's craftegg, they can track those who ranked on event easily. Happened to me on bang dream.
Is it any possibility to revive account? Contact with support or smh?

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
Oh yeah, what if the previous event used a mod then we don't get caught (because it didn't reach the top 10k), Then in the next event we play alone without mods and reach the top 10k, is it possible that it will get banned?
I reach top 30k and got banned, I only played solo lives and used mod one day, heh

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
Have you ever been dc bcoz cheat detect before? What if i assume it's because of dc
I don't know, I remember that a few times I didn't pass the live one, an announcement popped up and transported me to the menu. Is it about this?

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know, I remember that a few times I didn't pass the live one, an announcement popped up and transported me to the menu. Is it about this?
Well, there it is. In the next event try not to enter the score too high so it won't be dissconect, Even though it's only a DC once, it will go straight to the server, I think they have a system that will ban accounts that have this notification

KSkiller

VIP
Jul 4, 2017
How to get S clear on Easy song? I set score to 40k which is C rank if I change it to 50k I get cheat DC?

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
Update to v1.2.0 sir 🙏🙏,
oh yes sir, When I play alone (don't activate the mod), My original result is perfect 521, great 32, miss 5, Combo 422. But there is written combo 422, perfect 558, Can this be fixed, sir? Thank you for ur hardwork

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
How to get S clear on Easy song? I set score to 40k which is C rank if I change it to 50k I get cheat DC?
See your band score, If it's still 40k then set 216636, The point is that as long as your band score increases by 10k, You can add 100k results, for example:Score band 60k, result 374112,
When your band reaches a score of 100k, you can set a result of 1209388, it will go to S

Note: play it on hard

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
so we need to keep the score low then..

I thought they only ban acc that reached a certain rank on event since my other acc still lives till now
Ok just need to wait until the 28th/event end, I've created 4 accounts for the experiment, one of the accounts will enter the top event without dc because cheat detect, Let's see how it goes

Azytrex

New User
Nov 20, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai )
Version: 1.1.0
Architecture: arm64-v8a
Root: No

Mod Menu:
  • No Damage
  • Total Score
  • Max Combo
  • Perfect , Great , Good , Bad , Miss Percentage Adjustable

Install Steps:
  1. Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  2. If you are using my old mod, just install new apk over old one
  3. Uninstall your current version
  4. Download & Install the MOD APK
  5. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission for this game
HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID

• Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH

Notes: READ IMPORTANT...!!!
  • If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work
  • No Damage is the only mod applicable within battle other mods will apply after battle ends
  • This mod will only edit the end results of the battle it will not play the battle for you or do auto Perfect , Great ..etc
  • Example of Notes percentage mod ( lets say end result is 400 perfect , 100 miss , 0 great , 0 good , 0 bad ) Total will be 500
  • ( if you put 100% in perfect you will get 500 perfect ... you can distribute the percentage on the other notes to make it more legit )
  • Max Combo will give you your desired Max Combo ( Put high number to get Full Combo or any number to add to your end result Max Combo )
  • Total Score ( this will add to your end result total score ... don't go too high otherwise server will reject and throw you out to home screen )
  • To Disable any mod simply put 0
  • For Online battles Make sure to setup your setting before you enter the battle otherwise you will get disconnected
  • Other users will see your results so try to play the game and make it as legit as possible so you don't get reported
  • As per any mod there is always a chance of getting banned you have been warned

Video: Coming Soon

Credits: Icry4u - and thanks to @iAlex @BioIT

Playstore: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ! feat.初音ミク - Apps on Google Play

Download MOD : 75 MB file on MEGA
App updated, pls update the mod apk

Azytrex

New User
Nov 20, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai )
Version: 1.1.0
Architecture: arm64-v8a
Root: No

Mod Menu:
  • No Damage
  • Total Score
  • Max Combo
  • Perfect , Great , Good , Bad , Miss Percentage Adjustable

Install Steps:
  1. Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  2. If you are using my old mod, just install new apk over old one
  3. Uninstall your current version
  4. Download & Install the MOD APK
  5. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission for this game
HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID

• Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH

Notes: READ IMPORTANT...!!!
  • If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work
  • No Damage is the only mod applicable within battle other mods will apply after battle ends
  • This mod will only edit the end results of the battle it will not play the battle for you or do auto Perfect , Great ..etc
  • Example of Notes percentage mod ( lets say end result is 400 perfect , 100 miss , 0 great , 0 good , 0 bad ) Total will be 500
  • ( if you put 100% in perfect you will get 500 perfect ... you can distribute the percentage on the other notes to make it more legit )
  • Max Combo will give you your desired Max Combo ( Put high number to get Full Combo or any number to add to your end result Max Combo )
  • Total Score ( this will add to your end result total score ... don't go too high otherwise server will reject and throw you out to home screen )
  • To Disable any mod simply put 0
  • For Online battles Make sure to setup your setting before you enter the battle otherwise you will get disconnected
  • Other users will see your results so try to play the game and make it as legit as possible so you don't get reported
  • As per any mod there is always a chance of getting banned you have been warned

Video: Coming Soon

Credits: Icry4u - and thanks to @iAlex @BioIT

Playstore: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ! feat.初音ミク - Apps on Google Play

Download MOD : 75 MB file on MEGA
The app is updated to version 1.2.0, but the modded apk version is 1.1.0..please update the apk, thanks! The notification in the picture redirected me to play store to update the modded apk version...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-21-15-06-53-27.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-15-06-53-27.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 13

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
The app is updated to version 1.2.0, but the modded apk version is 1.1.0..please update the apk, thanks! The notification in the picture redirected me to play store to update the modded apk version...
Please wait and be patient, he also has a busy life in rl, We just need to wait when he has time to update it

KSkiller

VIP
Jul 4, 2017
See your band score, If it's still 40k then set 216636, The point is that as long as your band score increases by 10k, You can add 100k results, for example:Score band 60k, result 374112,
When your band reaches a score of 100k, you can set a result of 1209388, it will go to S

Note: play it on hard
Yes but how to get S on easy? I want to collect all diamonds thingys and you get those for getting all ranks on all difficulty songs. I don't evčn think about touching events until this thing gets sporte out. Did you get S ranks on first easy song if yes could you post your settings for it. Hopefully Icry4u finds a way to add AutoPlay.

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
Yes but how to get S on easy? I want to collect all diamonds thingys and you get those for getting all ranks on all difficulty songs. I don't evčn think about touching events until this thing gets sporte out. Did you get S ranks on first easy song if yes could you post your settings for it. Hopefully Icry4u finds a way to add AutoPlay.
If you already get an S rank on hard or another level, you don't need to get an S rank on easy,It is enough to get a full combo if you already get an S rank.

And at the easy-normal level, only prizes are coins

KSkiller

VIP
Jul 4, 2017
If you already get an S rank on hard or another level, you don't need to get an S rank on easy,It is enough to get a full combo if you already get an S rank.

And at the easy-normal level, only prizes are coins
But that's a thing I can't get S rank on easy only C or Cheat DS but getting full Combo is nothing I got it first time