Exclusive プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai ) v1.3.1 ( MOD MENU )

New Products

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
anyone used this mod but didn't get banned ?

and whoever got banned can you share you're what you did and what were your settings in menu / used in multiplayer / event etc

ArkTywin

May 12, 2019

and whoever got banned can you share you're what you did and what were your settings in menu / used in multiplayer / event etc
i didn't got banned and I was used 100 perfect play the song whereever free play or multi play.sometime I opend the 'no damge'.
Important things is I always play the song by myself No matter how bad I play .And do not without press notes, that's how I used this mod

Reactions: icry4u

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
i didn't got banned and I was used 100 perfect play the song whereever free play or multi play.sometime I opend the 'no damge'.
Important things is I always play the song by myself No matter how bad I play .And do not without press notes, that's how I used this mod
i think they check touch counts ... if u just let it play by itself getting all miss .. touch count will be 0 and that's suspicious cuz it's not auto play and u got 100 perfect without touching anything so that doesn't make sense .. need to confirm this tho

if anyone else used it like this and didn't get ban please comment

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
i think they check touch counts ... if u just let it play by itself getting all miss .. touch count will be 0 and that's suspicious cuz it's not auto play and u got 100 perfect without touching anything so that doesn't make sense .. need to confirm this tho

if anyone else used it like this and didn't get ban please comment
Sir, the event will end in 3 days, during which time they will be looking for mod users. I'm doing an experiment to find out how they find mod user, I hope you can update the mod before the event ends, I can't do anything now

SaiyanSoul

New User
Oct 11, 2015

I got banned.

I use no damage and left it without touching anything on multiplayer( but sometimes still do some touching notes, still most of the time didn't)

If i recall correctly, the setting would look like
1200 combo (sometimes higher, but mostly this one)
1200000 points ( Sometimes adjust for lower difficulty songs)
95 % perfect
5% great ( Most of the time i just use 95% perfect)

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
I got banned.

I use no damage and left it without touching anything on multiplayer( but sometimes still do some touching notes, still most of the time didn't)

If i recall correctly, the setting would look like
1200 combo (sometimes higher, but mostly this one)
1200000 points ( Sometimes adjust for lower difficulty songs)
95 % perfect
5% great ( Most of the time i just use 95% perfect)
I also used it in the same way, I also got a ban (but I played only solo lives, never multi)

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
Sir, the event will end in 3 days, during which time they will be looking for mod users. I'm doing an experiment to find out how they find mod user, I hope you can update the mod before the event ends, I can't do anything now
I am more concerned about this: If I use the mod while there is no event, will I also get a ban?

HonamiChan

Jun 25, 2019
But my other acc that I rarely play still alive, even though I didn't really play it on multi ( left it as it is, no pressing button, just the score from the mod)

so my take would be the rank on event.

also that cheat detection dc could be the flag too but since it's craftegg, they can track those who ranked on event easily. Happened to me on bang dream.
What type of mod did you use and rank got that you got ban in Bang dream if I could ask?

leua61

New User
Nov 26, 2020
not banned
my sub account got kicked to the login interface but not banned for 1000000 scores
i don't remember if i touch the screen during that play maybe my team is too weak.
i used several times to get AP in my main account also not banned
the first time i didnt know that the score set will add to my total score so i get docter funk beat AP
with 14000000+ score including 800000 set score. but no warning this time.
then the forced using 1.2.0 is out soon and i can't use it to cheat!

mimimilk0116

New User
Nov 23, 2020
i got about 5k rank in last event , and not get banned.
here are my settings in mod menu
no damage : on
score : depends on your team (team's 總合力*10)
combo : 3000
perfect : 98
great : 2
others : 0

i think that the score is the most important one.
i only play solo and without press any notes.
hope it will help :)

Kanon

Jun 25, 2020
Haha no banned

I don't tap the notes

Attachments

• Screenshot_プロセカ_20201128-230644.png
    Screenshot_プロセカ_20201128-230644.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_プロセカ_20201128-232609.png
    Screenshot_プロセカ_20201128-232609.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 27

Azytrex

New User
Nov 20, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ ( Project Sekai )
Version: 1.1.0
Architecture: arm64-v8a
Root: No

Mod Menu:
  • No Damage
  • Total Score
  • Max Combo
  • Perfect , Great , Good , Bad , Miss Percentage Adjustable

Install Steps:
  1. Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  2. If you are using my old mod, just install new apk over old one
  3. Uninstall your current version
  4. Download & Install the MOD APK
  5. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission for this game
HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID

• Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH

Notes: READ IMPORTANT...!!!
  • If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work
  • No Damage is the only mod applicable within battle other mods will apply after battle ends
  • This mod will only edit the end results of the battle it will not play the battle for you or do auto Perfect , Great ..etc
  • Example of Notes percentage mod ( lets say end result is 400 perfect , 100 miss , 0 great , 0 good , 0 bad ) Total will be 500
  • ( if you put 100% in perfect you will get 500 perfect ... you can distribute the percentage on the other notes to make it more legit )
  • Max Combo will give you your desired Max Combo ( Put high number to get Full Combo or any number to add to your end result Max Combo )
  • Total Score ( this will add to your end result total score ... don't go too high otherwise server will reject and throw you out to home screen )
  • To Disable any mod simply put 0
  • For Online battles Make sure to setup your setting before you enter the battle otherwise you will get disconnected
  • Other users will see your results so try to play the game and make it as legit as possible so you don't get reported
  • As per any mod there is always a chance of getting banned you have been warned

Video: Coming Soon

Credits: Icry4u - and thanks to @iAlex @BioIT

Playstore: プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ! feat.初音ミク - Apps on Google Play

Download MOD : 75 MB file on MEGA
Hello icry4u its been quite a while since the 1.2.0 update been released.Maybe you overlook the game or modding the game becomes hard after the game update. Can you update the mod apk? Thanks for your hard work

Reactions: leua61

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Hello icry4u its been quite a while since the 1.2.0 update been released.Maybe you overlook the game or modding the game becomes hard after the game update. Can you update the mod apk? Thanks for your hard work
still working on it trying to find a way to make it less riskier