Exclusive 드루와 던전 - 방치형 RPG v5.10.2 MOD MENU [ damage - defense - god mode - move speed - attack speed & more ]

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
fd0aa42ecfc86936fe5a924cfd0b0b50.png

Game Name: 드루와 던전 - 방치형 RPG
English Name: Raid the Dungeon : Idle RPG Heroes AFK or Tap Tap
Package Name: kr.co.questgames.druwadungeon
MOD Version: 5.10.2
Root: NO

Features MOD MENU APK:

• ALL STATS Multiplier { From 1 to 10 }
Download MOD MENU APK - kr.co.questgames.druwadungeon_21022021_79abd12d.apk - Android Download

NOTE: When I say ALL STATS I mean literally ALL POSSIBLE STATS, you will be super-superman haha! Enjoy ;)

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
- Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version
- Download & Install the MOD
- If you have GameGuardian(GG) installed, uninstall it

Credits: @iAlex
SOCIALS: @iAlex

Playstore Link: 드루와 던전 - 방치형 RPG - Apps on Google Play

iAlex

Gay Master ッ
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 11, 2016
OK im lvl 6000 now, been using the mod x500 from lvl 1. Heres my tip for not getting banned:
JUST DONT USE IN PLACES WHERE IT HAS LEADERBOARD YOU DUMB ABUSER.

Let me make it clear for you:
Campaign: SAFE, this is the FIRST THING YOU GOTTA DO. Push it to chapter 55-3 and farm there for Rift token.
Standard Rift: SAFE. Once you reach campaign 55-3, push rift to stage 40. This is your main farming place. You get rift token from campaign to use in standard rift. You get equipment, disenchant all except the eternal equipment you get. Use the eternal token you get from disenchanting for buying eternal chest x10 from the store. Thats how you farm eternal equipment.
Common dungeon: SAFE, push it all to stage 30.
Event Dungeon: SAFE, push it to stage 15.
PVP: SAFE, because mod doesnt work there (or it work for both side idk). Either way. Just play pvp 25 times a day to get your free rift token, doesnt matter if you win or lose.

Tier Dungeon: UNSAFE. DO NOT ENTER, ITS HAS LEADERBOARD RANK.
FLAME RIFT: UNSAFE. Probably the most unsafe place. Its a late game content.This is the main farming place for late game player. Early on, you dont want to spend 25 rift token here anyway.

Reactions: afiq smaller