busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Last edited:

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Your phone have 3 virtual buttons, one of them is back button, Google it, hard to explain

Apr 13, 2017
I have encountered a problem, anyone have similar / same problem:

I login the game with Facebook. But everytime I open the game, they need me to re-login facebook again.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
if you manage to login then I consider that minor problem. could be coming from game, could be you need to uninstall your FB app and only use browser FB to login, could be a lot of things.

if you can't get into the game, then you need to try uninstall your FB app - login once to the game, and after that you can decide to install that FB app again if needed

Mar 31, 2017
if you manage to login then I consider that minor problem. could be coming from game, could be you need to uninstall your FB app and only use browser FB to login, could be a lot of things.

if you can't get into the game, then you need to try uninstall your FB app - login once to the game, and after that you can decide to install that FB app again if needed
Hi bro, thanks for the mod!
I tried using back button but with no help, also there are no always win after fight.
In this game, when I lose, the system will ask you whether to revive by using 50 gems or not. If u choose no, you will fail immediately.
Would you mind check it and fix?
Thanks!

PS: I'm using latest NOX emulator

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
mod fixed. dev used old library on this version that's why

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016