12 Odins CN (12奧丁 本格日式RPG) v.1.13.5 [win, instant kill]

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BTG

HNY 2018 all, PM if needed
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Last edited:

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Your phone have 3 virtual buttons, one of them is back button, Google it, hard to explain

Apr 13, 2017
I have encountered a problem, anyone have similar / same problem:

I login the game with Facebook. But everytime I open the game, they need me to re-login facebook again.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
if you manage to login then I consider that minor problem. could be coming from game, could be you need to uninstall your FB app and only use browser FB to login, could be a lot of things.

if you can't get into the game, then you need to try uninstall your FB app - login once to the game, and after that you can decide to install that FB app again if needed

Mar 31, 2017
if you manage to login then I consider that minor problem. could be coming from game, could be you need to uninstall your FB app and only use browser FB to login, could be a lot of things.

if you can't get into the game, then you need to try uninstall your FB app - login once to the game, and after that you can decide to install that FB app again if needed
Hi bro, thanks for the mod!
I tried using back button but with no help, also there are no always win after fight.
In this game, when I lose, the system will ask you whether to revive by using 50 gems or not. If u choose no, you will fail immediately.
Would you mind check it and fix?
Thanks!

PS: I'm using latest NOX emulator