e_tlcCCFsms-cONDLp5JHESOyk5L5sI88G1Zcc8k3vROuOf1JwnkTGlG5CqRPIHKojMn=w300.png

Name: 3K: Art of War
Version: 1.6.0.0719
Root: Yes/No

Mod:
1.) 3x speed enabled
2.) + VIP15 on separate download

Install Steps:
1.) download xapk, rename to zip, extract OBB, put into /Android/obb/com.gv.sbdsg/
2.) install modded APK
3.) play

I'll work on dmg mod in few days time but if I can't figure it out then this will be the last mod of the game - I can't see the point of just enabling speed mod :D :D

Game is in English. Some Thai players were spotted in chat window :)
Almost forgot about the usual line: using mods leads to ban, this is your only warning.

As always, like the post to get updates or inform me if you want the mods to be updated as the dev release new versions.

Credits To: BTG (JMT)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
xapk: apkpure

Download: VIP15
Download: modded apk
Testing: no dmg 0 | no dmg 1

Last edited:
meh...just install what i've got there...still work
i've updated xapk link anyway

they updated the game every 2 days? seriously?

link please ? can't find it
hello..
u can find it by clicking it. at apkpure just scroll down there u can find older verision of this game and download what version u like.
for more detail:
Install Steps:
1.) download xapk, rename to zip, extract OBB, put into /Android/obb/com.gv.sbdsg/
2.) install modded APK
3.) play

edit: sorry i thing i miss something right there about apkpure site so please just ignore it

Last edited:
game wont load for me .Using NOX player.It's stay like this forever

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
there is a bug that if number of turns >= 5 you will lose (most of the time)
i think the vip mod is simply enable some function in the battle but it is very useful

there is a bug that if number of turns >= 5 you will lose (most of the time)
i think the vip mod is simply enable some function in the battle but it is very useful
Maybe you lost because it's considered time out? I'll see if I can notice that bug, but if you have more than 5 turns, does that mean you're fighting strong enemies with not enough power heroes, may need better dps heroes or upgrade your them? Not so sure about this.

game wont load for me .Using NOX player.It's stay like this forever
Try download the old obb, usually stuck problem is because of obb

Maybe you lost because it's considered time out? I'll see if I can notice that bug, but if you have more than 5 turns, does that mean you're fighting strong enemies with not enough power heroes, may need better dps heroes or upgrade your them? Not so sure about this.

Try download the old obb, usually stuck problem is because of obb
i redownload and installed everyting and now its OK.

maybe if u can add some dmg mod but not BIG dmg so we can kill them in 2-3 turns.Elite mode is very hard and impossible for me with 23 k power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom