Exclusive Action Taimanin Global ver- 2.1.16

New Products

Levilatale

New User
Apr 29, 2019
Can you add mod menu to switch the 1 hit on and off? There's a time attack stage in which recorded our time and people could see them as well.

chepuan

Jan 1, 2017
Can you add mod menu to switch the 1 hit on and off? There's a time attack stage in which recorded our time and people could see them as well.
since mod also dump enemy so just dont kill enemies immediately.. go relax a while in stage then go 1 hit kill when you feel time attack is 'logical' as to go

zoroX

New User
Oct 10, 2020
have any possibility to use this mod on PC?
my android cant play this game,I only can play it on steam account.

Trombone

VIP
Mar 31, 2016
Does anyone have a black bar on top of the screen? It blocks a lot of the menu and makes is impossible to continue the game. (Tutorial makes you click "back" which is bloacked by the black bar on top.)

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Does anyone have a black bar on top of the screen? It blocks a lot of the menu and makes is impossible to continue the game. (Tutorial makes you click "back" which is bloacked by the black bar on top.)
Can 5ou send a screenshot please

Jun 6, 2020
Hey Guys

i tried to install mod 1 by:
- installing playstore version
- rename obb folder
- uninstall playstore version
- install mod
- rename obb folder back

result: i can go in, it said download 7,1mb, after download finished, i can't login at all
tried to relog, keep said download 7,1mb

did i do wrong step?

Sohen Jun

May 18, 2019
Hey Guys

i tried to install mod 1 by:
- installing playstore version
- rename obb folder
- uninstall playstore version
- install mod
- rename obb folder back

result: i can go in, it said download 7,1mb, after download finished, i can't login at all
tried to relog, keep said download 7,1mb

did i do wrong step?
You can try same way but diff steps if you get stuck at some point:
- Install ps version
- Open the game and let it download all data then close the game
- Rename both data and obb file
- Uninstall ps apk then install modded apk
- Rename these files back
- Dont open the game first, go to Setting > Apps > this game and grant all permissions (storage, ... etc). And enjoy

Mod working fine on my phone (android 9 pie) so I dunno that was an issue from the mod