Exclusive Action Taimanin Global ver- 2.1.16

New Products

Yogensha

New User
Oct 10, 2018
I think 1-hit kill might be dangerous in terms of ban through time-attack, maybe not - not too much experience with the JP version. And yes, dumb enemy does not work, however - combos seem to (sometimes) keep going, even after getting it.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2016
I think 1-hit kill might be dangerous in terms of ban through time-attack, maybe not - not too much experience with the JP version. And yes, dumb enemy does not work, however - combos seem to (sometimes) keep going, even after getting it.
I suspect there is a Japanese modding site for those Japanese games. I remember seeing 20 seconds for time attack in jp. Now they all removed must be ban to those account

Firsan

New User
May 27, 2019
Still hoping for unlimited stamina and items multiplier 👀 (like, after finishing a stage the items get will be multipled)

Last edited:

imt15

New User
Jul 2, 2018
為何解壓後的檔案不能轉換成obb檔?

Why can't the decompressed file be converted into an obb file?

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
will do separate mod soon for dumb enemy

obb is not compressed just download it

WILFREDO

VIP
Aug 24, 2018
hello friend I try to install the game and black screen comes out, I can't give them permission because the game doesn't install

Jun 6, 2020
hello friend I try to install the game and black screen comes out, I can't give them permission because the game doesn't install
Try download original game from playstore
Rename folder in android > obb, uninstall game, install mod apk, rename folder back

Mave

New User
Jun 5, 2019
Does anyone have a black bar on top of the screen? It blocks a lot of the menu and makes is impossible to continue the game. (Tutorial makes you click "back" which is bloacked by the black bar on top.)
Having this guy's issue too.
Any fix for this?

Attachments

• The Blackest of Bars.jpg
    The Blackest of Bars.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 21