AIIA v1.0.1117 ( 1 Hit )

biskutmarie

New User
Jul 28, 2017
how to finish arena every floor..if god mod is on..cant finish infinite and combo lol

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
ya i noticed thought there was a timer for that .. i'll try to figure something out or do separate mods

Note this a native game so it's hard to have a menu
Special dungeon limitless monsters... failed .... mod menu add please
you need to open your eyes and read .. use google translator if you don't understand or talk to your language supporter

And Guys please note god mod will not work on traps .. will try to fix that later along side with infinite dungeon

Reactions: biskutmarie

Twix

Advance Member
Feb 26, 2015
i dont have a issue with fb login but the app is keep crashing
what is the problem ? @icry4u

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
i dont have a issue with fb login but the app is keep crashing
what is the problem ? @icry4u
This game is still fresh and under development so it could be anything and as mistik said it might be devices issue .. try on other device or try on nox

CreativeTHC

New User
Aug 20, 2016
Could you add a floating menu of dmg on/off or when sound is at 0 dmg also is off?

Arifin79

New User
Dec 9, 2017
This game is still fresh and under development so it could be anything and as mistik said it might be devices issue .. try on other device or try on nox
Do you mind if i ask you something? I tried modding this game for learning purpose, such as godmode and 1hit kill can you tell me what is the keyword/string for those? I spent hours figuring out it yesterday and still no success.

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
It is not GodMod because I nearly get killed at higher lvls, also, this mod doesn't work in pvp.
It is .. and if you read the post you'll see i already said that god mod will not work on traps .. i'll fix that soon

Do you mind if i ask you something? I tried modding this game for learning purpose, such as godmode and 1hit kill can you tell me what is the keyword/string for those? I spent hours figuring out it yesterday and still no success.
Sorry this game is a bit tricky to mod so i can't share that info

Reactions: redsucker

Amrlsyhrn93

New User
Jan 7, 2018
Thank you for the mod . Mod works perfectly fine , other than the trap issue which is not a problem at all if u use manual control , everything is good so i'm not gonna complaint anything about it .

Reactions: icry4u