Version: 2.5
Root: No

Mod:
- GOLD it will increase
- Tickets it will increase
- Crystal it will increase
- CP and Exp set to 20
- Gems is patched if mod it will give errors
so i find way to get same extra Gems > U will get 2 gems every time u click the Fairy
- MOEtans Unlocked > U just need to play Stages
- 2 Wave Stage

NOTE:

dont use mod in your main acc You can get banned

Install Steps:
Download
Install

Credits: androidmodapk
Playstore Link: Attack On Moe H - Casual Sex Game | Nutaku
Download Link: Download attack moe apk
Download Mirror: Download attack moe apk

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
How do I get gems/the blue things? Even when I press fairy I only get one. And none of the moetans are unlocked i still have to do all the requirements. Please help! Other that that, this is amazing mod.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018
How do I get gems/the blue things? Even when I press fairy I only get one. And none of the moetans are unlocked i still have to do all the requirements. Please help! Other that that, this is amazing mod.

SOMOKIN

Oct 25, 2016
the is patched if any edit on it you will get insta ban
the fery is the only safe way

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for this mod.but i just want to watch h sence and cg...so can you update a many diamond verison.i dont care banned

Jan 18, 2019
Pretty awesome mod, just installed 2.5, working pretty good as far as the coins and crystals go, though, I'm not getting any of the gems from the fairies, I'm going to assume that got patched? To my understanding, according to the wiki page and some forum posts, the fairies are supposed to drop gems anyway up to a maximum of 200 per day, but I have not received any, on both the modded version as well as the unmodded version.