Version: 2241
Root: No/Yes (if login to google)
Best: Android 7+

Mod:

1.) god mode
2.) 1 hit KO
3.) weak enemies
4.) anti-ban

Mods are automatically enabled and only tested on campaigns, am too lazy to separate them. Anti-ban is not perfect. Dev can still ban you manually, but there is 0 chance dev ever finds out you're using this mod :) It is OK to swap mod with original APK, but NEVER try to load other people mod - you will get automatic ban if you use their mods. At the time of posting, this is the only mod out there with anti-ban for this game. Actually, this is the only mod for this game, lol...don't think any other people can mod this game. Enjoy !!!

This game is still under development, some crashes may come out, if it crashed just reload it again. Any feedback, send them off to William (dev) and whilst you're there, mention this post as well, he'll give you some diamonds as rewards ;)

Install Steps:
1.) uninstall existing game, install mod
2.) put OBB if exists in my download folder
3.) give permissions (minimum storage and overlay/popup) for the game
4.) play game

Notes:
1) uninstall GG or memory editing tools. mod not compatible with them
2) some mods have ads to pay-off a small part of electricity bills, your support very much appreciated. wait for the ads to finish, click close button on top right corner. If you're VIP members using this mod, you should not see ads whatsoever, just login into VIP app. Remove ADBLOCK or any apps that prevent connection to ads, they cause game to crash.
3) PM me a crash log if mod only shows black or white screen: How-to tutorial videos | Forum News

Credits: BTG
Follow us: https://twitter.com/ARoG_YT -- Cette fonction est temporairement bloquée -- 💎 ANDROID REPUBLIC EXCLUSIVE MODS 💎
Playstore: Auto Battles Online - Idle PVP - Apps on Google Play
Download:

To see this hidden content, you must reply or react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
| Google & Facebook Login with MODs - Click me!
| Installing MOD APK with OBB - Click me!
| Install MOD & Original on same device - Click me!

| Buy VIP - Click me!
| Buy VIP - Alt Payment - Click me!
| Buy VIP - Resellers - Click me!
| Read before you buy - Click me!

| VIP GAME LIST - Click me!
| FREE GAME LIST - Click me!
| Request a mod here - Click me!

| Mod requests done via email/telegram will most likely be ignored, please use this -> LINK <- section here!
| If a mod requires update, please tag me on the thread if noone did already!

Last edited:
one of the test accounts

1670775262703.png

prob only works on emulator cuz still ded on redmi note 8 a12

this is on A12 xiaomi device:

1670804809077.png

prob only works on emulator cuz still ded on redmi note 8 a12
see above.

try again?

as said, game sometimes crash even on original apk, but after 1 or 2 tries, once you manage to get inside, then should be OK.

if still fail to load for you guys, sorry, can't help. give up the game, move on....

good luck guys

updated. enjoy.

note that testing against android 5 and 7, game crash before getting into the server due to "out of memory error". Go complain to William, pretty crappy dev team. Test using Nox A9 is OK, so that's probably why....

updated to latest. enjoy.
reminder - yell out at William, he still made this game min requirement of A9

Force update sir 🫡

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-08-06-28-56-226_com.william.mobilegame.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-08-06-28-56-226_com.william.mobilegame.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 52
updated. enjoy

reminder: try to use 64-bit emulator or device, game has stupid memory problem. As usual, go complain to William :)

Hello god BTG can you help me? - Is there a possibility to save game progress?

I get a "App is not responding" message. And I can't give the app the "Allow App to use all File" permissions only the "overlay permissions". Any solution? I am on the S22 Ultra Android 13. No Adblockers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115_075502_Auto Battles.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115_075502_Auto Battles.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 21
Hello god BTG can you help me? - Is there a possibility to save game progress?
you need to link to google, for that you will need to be rooted device

I get a "App is not responding" message. And I can't give the app the "Allow App to use all File" permissions only the "overlay permissions". Any solution? I am on the S22 Ultra Android 13. No Adblockers.
mod never been tested on A13, most likely will crash.
this game is still on development and it crashed a lot for different reasons, I don't like your chances when running it on A13. anyway, never tested on A13, hence I can't help you much there. sorry

Updated to latest version. Enjoy

updated to 1257, enjoy

Back
Top Bottom