Azur Lane JP/EN v1.X.X (Jan 17, 2019)

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry for the message, i though that message was send by somebody who is also saying that the game has updated. Ill try to be careful next time

Apr 9, 2018
I have issues regarding the script, the script is working properly but it messes with my menu screen and the shop(gold) screen. (note: It works fine with the normal script); The scripts work though the on going events are cannot be seen when the script were used.
its rare im using my the same scripts, and i see the game normally

Dec 21, 2018
Servidor EN Actualizado 21/12/2018
EN Server Updated 12/21/2018
By the way, the scripts works fine, but i don't know how it affects the other files, i mean i can still play although it is really inconvenient not to access the shop.

note: thanks for the quick action/reply.

Apr 9, 2018
By the way, the scripts works fine, but i don't know how it affects the other files, i mean i can still play although it is really inconvenient not to access the shop.

note: thanks for the quick action/reply.
searching for u problem i got 2 options

try install the game in nox and run it with the scripts, after that see whats happens that may can help u to see if is the scripts or u phone
or
reinstall the game in u phone and install the scripts, maybe run normally after that.

(sorry for bad english)

GOOD WEEKEND

Sep 1, 2015

try install the game in nox and run it with the scripts, after that see whats happens that may can help u to see if is the scripts or u phone
or
reinstall the game in u phone and install the scripts, maybe run normally after that.

(sorry for bad english)

GOOD WEEKEND
its true that mod may cause a problem in the past but it might not be the case here your mod works as intended including in-game purchases

the game devs also announce that they have a problem with ios user cant access the in-game shop

and as always
have a nice days! ;D

Dec 21, 2018

or

(sorry for bad english)

GOOD WEEKEND
Sorry for this late reply, but after you reuploaded the scripts, it works properly

Apr 9, 2018
ATENTION

December 27 at night on my Note 9 the game give me a new scripts (JP), BUT on my older HTC 10 dot give me nothing.
i go upload the new scripts in the same JP folder with DIFERENT NAME Example: N9-(Mod name), maybe some1 need that scripts.

ATENCION

El dia 27 de diciembre por la noche me llego una actualizacion (JP) en mi Note 9, pero en mi viejo HTC 10 no me llego nada.
Subire los Scripts por si alguien los necesita, en la misma carpeta del server JP pero con diferente nombre Ejemplo: N9-(nombre del mod), talvez alguien lo necesite.