Azur lane someone is reporting me for cheating will I get banned?

stevenye0615

New User
May 10, 2019
So today someone from in game chat took screenshots and bs me about I’m cheating
Cuz he saw my challenge score was too high and removed from board lol
He said he will take the screenshots to report me on discord AZ official account
Am I getting ban?
That motherfker was so salty. I just wanna collect ship girls and he just been salty about ppl cheating makes him sick and got triggered. If Im banned I hope he dies from painful cancer. Fkin dumbass motherfker. I invested over $500 on my account within 5 months.
Most importantly I spent lots of time in it I hope he gets nothing good for the rest of his life!

Chhorng

New User
Feb 16, 2019
Damn people seems to be jealous and salty whenever they see someone better than them nothing new.

Jacknator

Will update mods on Weekend
Junior Modding Team
Oct 5, 2015
RIP why would you spend alot money with modded account, you can do refund anyway

RidzkyMS

VIP
Nov 30, 2016
refund asap, that I will do if I were you, your account now as good as nothing when someone report you 😎👊

Asyatolfo

New User
Sep 29, 2018
Must be suck parting ways with your ship girls, but yeah there is always risk of getting banned when using mod, just be careful about public leaderboard score and something similar

zeroswat

Malaysian Support, Hit Me
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 27, 2016
Ask for refund, usually people used mod coz they don't want to spend money on the game. Usually the ban will happen after maintainance. Better hurry.

Reactions: EvilMummy