09/02/15
Thread Author
bf01331dd39818d613128d88c00d28b254f4642b.png

Name: BladeBound
Version: 0.45.05
Root: No

Mod:
1. 1hit kill
Now this is the cool part in order to gain this you have to kill enemy the more enemy you kill the higher damage you will gain. if you want to start back at normal damage don't attack for few seconds

Install Steps:

1. Download my modded apk
2. Download obb from ps or apkpure
3. Place in android/obb
4. Install mod enjoy

Credits To: stelau4 (JMT)
Playstore Link:
Bladebound - Android Apps on Google Play

Download Link: com.artifexmundi.balefire.apk

Last edited:
@stelau4 looks like a great game. Ill give it a checksie for ya lol also, there are a few mods floating around claiming to have money modded. Possible feature ya may look into

Last edited:
@stelau4 looks like a great game. Ill give it a checksie for ya lol also, there are a few mods floating around claiming to have money modded. Possible feature ya may look into
OK bro ill look into it soon and yeah please report back any bugs I only played till I was level 3 lol

Nvm, got xapk to install the obb. Mod works great so far. This reminds me of a fancier DH5 lol you can tell they got a lot of mechanucs from it.

Having the same issue, can't get to download the OBB file xc

Im rooted and use the LP method but it may work without LP for you. Google blade bound xapk. Make sure to download installer as well. Just install modded apk then the installer should install the obb for ya. Worked for me

thank you for another mod and well done hehe :)
you can put a link to the original apk ? I can not complete the initial tutorial, and it locked in my country can not lower the playstore

The money mods available are energy/stam mods and from the looks of them the mods are visual as you see a countdown to replenish even tho it shows 99999/12
Didnt play long enough to test but defo no money modded in any i found

The money mods available are energy/stam mods and from the looks of them the mods are visual as you see a countdown to replenish even tho it shows 99999/12
Didnt play long enough to test but defo no money modded in any i found
OK so not worth even doing if it is visual then I'll look at it when I finish working on another game

If there is a possible way to mod hp or def via equipment perhaps it would be a good complete mod. I do enjoy having some challenge right now because you kill in one hit but can die quickly still lol

If there is a possible way to mod hp or def via equipment perhaps it would be a good complete mod. I do enjoy having some challenge right now because you kill in one hit but can die quickly still lol
Yeah some times its not fun when made 2 easy lol but when I look at currency I'll check euipment too

OK so not worth even doing if it is visual then I'll look at it when I finish working on another game
I took my time to try one of those funny mods out and the one i downloaded(i know, im not supposed to link to other sites and i respect that) i took my time to do the tutorial and all that. When i finished i tested the money values and they actually worked just fine as i "opened(idk what they called when you get more gear in that hammer thingy) a lot of chest that got me some good quality items." I hope i rmemeber where i got the mod from.

@stelau4 50p and a choc ice for a gem mod!
Lol make it £1 and chocs haha
I took my time to try one of those funny mods out and the one i downloaded(i know, im not supposed to link to other sites and i respect that) i took my time to do the tutorial and all that. When i finished i tested the money values and they actually worked just fine as i "opened(idk what they called when you get more gear in that hammer thingy) a lot of chest that got me some good quality items." I hope i rmemeber where i got the mod from.
No need to post link Ill look at coins mod in with this mod soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom