Exclusive BLEACH Brave Souls V10.0.3 (Mod)

New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyLee

Staff member
Cracking Team
Jan 25, 2016

No.037
Name :
死神 Brave Souls
BLEACH Brave Souls

Server : JP
Version : V10.0.3
Root : NO
Upload date : 202006032133

1. weaken the enemy attack
  2. weaken the enemy blood
  3. Clear exception status
  4. skill no cooltime
  5. infinity soul bombs
  6. combo 99
Note : This mod only use in co-op,don't use main account,pls create another account use this mod to help your main account.

Link : BLEACH Brave Souls-V10.0.3-202006032133-1-signed.apk

bypass Link : BLEACH Brave Souls-V10.0.3-202006032133-bypass-signed.apk

original Link : BLEACH Brave Souls
original Link : BLEACH Brave Souls - Apps on Google Play

Last edited:

DanielBR

New User
May 1, 2017
Thanks Andy Lee, I want to use MOD to make story mode and solo events, I have a chance to take ban, if so, what's the weather until the ban

Reactions: Fkksk Hdkek

Bad Sly

New User
Jan 25, 2016
nice mod sir! more power! by the way, where can i download the obb of this game?

Yazan

New User
May 5, 2017
Nice work it's awesome man
But I already received warning I think because I do lots of co raid haha

RemnantVanitas

New User
May 8, 2017
Would there be a trick to linking? I've tried to link with my alt account but when I try to link it, through Facebook, it fails verification, through google play it wont finish, and with klab ID I am able to sign in on the pop up window but it wont link in the game itself

Also, I have had crashes from that super speed and auto skipping of conversations, anyway to turn that off?

Last edited:

okatokat

New User
Feb 25, 2015
If you dont wanna be banned do not do any events or no multiplayer.
does this also apply to " special training " ? idk what its called. but its located in the bottom right screen. with rukia giving out orders. i just received a warning lol.

Mofo

New User
Oct 27, 2016
OMG HES ALIVE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ANDYLEE YOUR LAST POST WAS 2 MONTHS AGO HOOOLY SHIIIIT WELL THANKS ANYWAY YOUR MODS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

dmassassin

Aug 27, 2015
hi andylee, thanks for the mod, it works great. too great lol

1 account been warned, and 1 has been banned.

probably need to make an alternative mode, that doesnt have improve the player moving speed and combo 99

Yazan

New User
May 5, 2017
I got banned . I think the problem is with the damage it's too much xD I went to 400k dmg lol

But the mod is Nice I enjoy alot it's the best hehe tanks

V

VoidRasler

haha ye i got banned real fast speed too fast damg too high the mod is nice ass hell tho can there be one with just god mode like no damg taken that would be nice for my main account

okatokat

New User
Feb 25, 2015
yeah got banned too. haha. maybe it has something to do with too much damage dealt haha. no regrets tho.

Azzure Dragon

Oct 9, 2015
God mode is enough and make it on off button for the god mode, so the pvp and co-ops can be play and unsign the apk, cause i think the on off for the enemy didn't work i think, but thanx anyway for the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.