Exclusive BRAVE FRONTIER (Global) v2.16.3.0 MOD MENU [+18 FEATURES]

New Products

Hikigaya Kazuto

New User
May 25, 2020
ialex, i'm very happy with the mods that i'm using and it all thanks to you. i'm realy appreciate your effort.
however, can i ask for you to add one more mod that i'm very curious if you can add it to the game?
may you make a mod like 0 energy cost for STP as well? like 0 STP cost or sth like that.
If you can make it that would be perfect for the mod
thanks ialex if you read this message from me

Ariz

New User
Aug 12, 2020
Hello @iAlex. Your work is amazing and I'm really thankful for that. But just want to let you know even it's not a bother for me, the 'Monster Low ATK' seems to be backfired. Instead of doing low ATK, they deal massive amount of damage. Also can you consider on putting the 'Monster Low HP' back? That feature helps a lot in farming for boss drop items. Thank you very much :)

Zerf

New User
Dec 29, 2019
Why my game always force close when facing boss in the raid? Is it just me or someone facing the same problem?

Ariz

New User
Aug 12, 2020
Why my game always force close when facing boss in the raid? Is it just me or someone facing the same problem?
Mine is doing just fine. Did you play raid with auto win on? If so, then you must turn it off during raid mode.

Zerf

New User
Dec 29, 2019
Mine is doing just fine. Did you play raid with auto win on? If so, then you must turn it off during raid mode.
Hmmm its just me then. My auto win off but maybe the capacity warehouse is the one causing it so im gonna try raid without it...

SiNXIII

New User
Apr 8, 2020
Im using your bypass, can i just install the mod over the bypass? Nice work btw, thanks a million for this mod