Brave Frontier Injection Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychomanic

06/08/16
Thread Author
I recently received this forum mail from an AR Staff. So, I was thinking if it is legal to offer the same service for another game without releasing an actual modded APK. And if yes, where do I post something like this in the forums?

Here is the mail, (as copied and pasted)

Hi beloved member of android republic

We are selling character upgrades to the game Fire Emblem. If you are interested in this service. Please PM me your order.

Cost
+10 status to any character u own = 10.70 USD
5* to any character u own = 10.70 USD
Add alot of skill points to your character = 10.70 USD
Add 100,000 feathers = 53.50 USD

We will need your Nintendo account to make the injection.

Please make payment to paypal@androidrepublic.org

Also this conversation has been locked. If you are interested, PM me directly. Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards
FookingReal

G

Giahan0610

Thread Author
I do not understand what game to inject and what item to inject

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Retired
01/26/15
Thread Author
I recently received this forum mail from an AR Staff. So, I was thinking if it is legal to offer the same service for another game without releasing an actual modded APK. And if yes, where do I post something like this in the forums?

Sorry, we don't allow paid services or mods from members.
This is due to the fact we cant ensure the the services/payments run smoothly for both the seller and buyer and we would ultimately be the ones left to sort out the problems

psychomanic

06/08/16
Thread Author
Sorry, we don't allow paid services or mods from members.
This is due to the fact we cant ensure the the services/payments run smoothly for both the seller and buyer and we would ultimately be the ones left to sort out the problems

True. Thanks for the response.

Pity it's no longer free. :(

Well I'm still thinking of releasing something free, but I don't really think its still worth it as BF seems to be dying.

giodachieu

06/18/16
Thread Author
True. Thanks for the response.

Well I'm still thinking of releasing something free, but I don't really think its still worth it as BF seems to be dying.

I think despite Alim stop developing content for BF, Gumi will continue to do it with their exclusive for a long time. There are still plenty of people who start to play game now and have a lot of content to do, your mod/hack will help them much.
I like card collecting and strategy game, and pretty enjoy BF with their great replay-able value (F2P). So I will hope for "something free but special" from you. Anyway, thank you for your older mods/hacks, @psychomanic :)

NormalNorman

New User
01/03/17
Thread Author
I seriously doubt it will die that quick. There are still quite a following in reddit.

Yeah, basically, it will continue for Global, as what I heard from an employee. LOL
and still their profit from those P2P Pingus are still considerably high so they will not just take the game down.

Kuroko Kirigaya

New User
07/05/16
Thread Author

are you gonna do a uoc for the new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom