ic_launcher.png

Name: Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner
Version: 1.0.1
Root: NO

Features:
- Team Max Capacity Increased

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
- Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version
- Download & Install the MOD

What's BYPASS APK ?
- Original APK, singed by me ! No MODs !
Usage ?
- Use it if mod bugs the game or you wanna be safe on Ranked Events!

Credits: iAlex - EMT

Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gumieurope.origins

Download Link MOD - [ARTEAM]Brave Frontier The Last Summoner_v1.0.1_MOD.apk - 101.4 MB
Download Link BYPASS - [ARTEAM]Brave Frontier The Last Summoner_v1.0.1_bypass.apk - 97.5 MB

YouTube Preview
NONE

Last edited:

iAlex

Back !
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
//Reserved for future updates on MOD features

First, I'd like to say that this mod is not the final product ... this is the first working thing that I did so far and that I can release to public atm.

||| Additional working things |||
- Items Drop rate (this include EXP Gods)
- Weapons Drop rate

||| Not Working things |||
- Zel Drop rate - the server reject the battle result

||| Things I need to check |||
- Units Drop rate
- Stats such as HP - ATK - DEF
- Energy to 0 or 1 ?!?!
- Parades Free Access ?!?! (the other portals-need to scroll down to see them)

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2016
hi sir @iAlex, tried it on my OnePlus 5T and it opened until the loading screen but crashed afterwards. any guesses on what I should do? thank you.

Edit: The original apk from the play store works. Just tested it out as well in case my phone was the reason for it crashing.

Last edited:

iAlex

Back !
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
damn , happenend a lot to me too
i will upload a bypass apk too so you can install bypass ..log in blabla then install mod over or try to restart device too
this issue happens a lot to me too while modding it

check first post

Cory3930

May 1, 2016
Nice work Alex. Will def try this out once you add other content. I tested this when it was closed testing awhile back. Excited to see what you do. I have not seen this modded anywhere else. Ide aim towards VIP ^^

Oct 4, 2016
Love the mods sadly seems this one doesn't like my phone using Google pixel none rooted bypass works fine let's me get in and threw the first part of the game to the menu thin I install the model app get to the home screen click start and game crashes. Hopefully you can figure out what's causing this issue any how good luck with the editing @iAlex

jackedd

New User
Jun 29, 2018
Possibly if it's okay with additional (or max) bb crystal on attack, that could ease up the game too thanks @iAlex