Bug?with modded apks

Irisia

New User
11/08/17
Thread Author
Recently, a lot of modded games have this block with the title on top in the APK. Some examples I've encountered are lost zero ans monster cry eternal just to name a few. The block actually cuts of the full screen so we can't select some buttons. Im using an S8 phone if that helps, and when i look up mods from different sites for these same games, not all but still some do not have this block feature. Could you look into please? Or is there some reason only some mods have this? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171120-195352.png
    Screenshot_20171120-195352.png
    1 MB · Views: 54

OdinDxD

Taking rat poison
Public Release Moderator
09/25/16
Thread Author
Recently, a lot of modded games have this block with the title on top in the APK. Some examples I've encountered are lost zero ans monster cry eternal just to name a few. The block actually cuts of the full screen so we can't select some buttons. Im using an S8 phone if that helps, and when i look up mods from different sites for these same games, not all but still some do not have this block feature. Could you look into please? Or is there some reason only some mods have this? Thanks
The only way is contacting the Modder itself and try to tell him that the toast message is blocking the game ui on 4k resolution?

Top Bottom