EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Np man shame about needing root device though because g login

stelau4

EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
yeah this is a bad thing but always used emulator for modded games its good for me
Yeah i never knew you modded till just now i thought you played game not modded these types

Reactions: bruno32

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
Yeah i never knew you modded till just now i thought you played game not modded these types
I modify and play: P, I always see requests for these types of games, until I decided to try to modify them until then it became a habit since many people ask for more

stelau4

EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
I modify and play: P, I always see requests for these types of games, until I decided to try to modify them until then it became a habit since many people ask for more
Hehe yeah once moding it never stops its just really fun and enjoyable

Jan 4, 2018
You are the savior of otome games lovers.. I owe you and the people in this place most of my happy moments

KaPa

Nov 8, 2018
Thanks!

I just download this but my device isn't rooted xD

I would like to play this mod without root my device hahaha

VampAyano

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks! My main phone isn't rooted but I installed the mod on my rooted tablet and saved the data onto an account and simply logged onto the google play version on my phone and it worked!

Reactions: CiEl92