Exclusive Civilization Era v1.0.5 ( Mod )

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015

KingMaster80

New User
May 21, 2016
I open the game, there begins to show a presentation video of the game and there it is in that infinite loop, every time the video ends, it starts again.

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
I open the game, there begins to show a presentation video of the game and there it is in that infinite loop, every time the video ends, it starts again.
It downloads the data give it some time might take a while depends on your Internet

Tommi

New User
Aug 15, 2016
Thank for the update , good looking you're the man

Tommi

New User
Aug 15, 2016
The mod have a problem, the clock not counting down , so defense battle keep going on not stopping, same thing in plunder but as lease you win so it stop

Last edited:

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
you guys asked for infinite battle .. i'll remove it on next update

anhoapitago

New User
Sep 14, 2017
@icry4u please , could you made 2 versions, one with infinite time, one without?
That would be very nice of you to help

buchinchin

New User
Aug 22, 2017
Very nice mod. But the only problem with this mod is the Infinite Time Battle. Why? It is not very useful in Defense Battle where you will defend untile the time runs out. And the game will not end because time doesn't decrease.

Reactions: ExpertNoob

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
But the problem is I can't open the gamr without triggering the update prompt.. :(
don't delete the game .. install this new version mod without deleting previous one

kimjade08

New User
Feb 22, 2017
is there other way to download the freaking in game file??

there server download speed is slow as fk
already spent 30min just to download 100mb..

Tovya

New User
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, with no cd on summoning troops, I think the infinite battle is overkill. You could probably throw in any option to disable it by moving the sfx slider or something, but it's provably easier to just disable that feature entirely since there's really no point to it.

Anyway, fantastic mod! Thanks for the work on it!

vanillabean

Mar 16, 2016
i've got the problem too
it stuck in the defense battle
as the time is unlimited