Oct 24, 2015
b7a648c3b8d7c18ead79d6ae5d67ecd1430cf397.png

Name: Clash For Dawn
Version: 1.1.1
Root: No

Video Proof

Mods:

1. God mode (Enemies do not attack)
2. Very high damage (may not be one hit kill on bosses)
3. No skill cooldown

MODDERS NOTE:

*IF GAME KEEPS INSTALLING JUST CLICK BACK AND GIVE IT CHANCE IT WILL LOAD
*Also sometimes enemies will attack! Just take advantage of that very high damage mod ;). This will eventually be fixed.
*Sometimes damage does not work, this is due to the way the game is coded. We will be looking into this.
*Also guys! You will not be able to sign into your Google account by any means.
*For people who can't sign into facebook uninstall or clear fb and messenger data, then sign in on the game.

Install Steps:
1. Download Modded apk
2. Install Modded apk
3. start game and enjoy

Credits To: Team JMT
Playstore Link:
Clash for Dawn - Android Apps on Google Play

Modded apk: ClashForDawn-JMT-Mod.apk

Last edited:

Butyk

New User
Aug 25, 2015
Your Network is not stable.. this always appear to me, can't continue in game. (i have better connection)

Roy10

Retired
Retired
Jan 5, 2015
Your Network is not stable.. this always appear to me, can't continue in game. (i have better connection)
Doubt if that's a problem with the mod. Use the app from the Playstore and see if you get the same issue.

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
It's not the mod it's there server then plus you can't sign in via Google

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Huh you mean auto mission compleate? If so then you know the ban chances are raised even higher than before

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Huh damage dissappear after level 4 I'm lvl 12 in game and still doing 1 hit kills and auto attack is there its just bosses may not be 1 hit kill please read what it says

kuruna

New User
Dec 7, 2014
Huh damage dissappear after level 4 I'm lvl 12 in game and still doing 1 hit kills and auto attack is there its just bosses may not be 1 hit kill please read what it says
It was fixed when I relogged and entered after lvl 4. I'm 22 atm and 1 hit kills :)

NanoHex

New User
Aug 13, 2015
Another nice game modded by you.. Thanks for sharing, looking for your another project jmt..

Status
Not open for further replies.