1.) god mode
2.) massive dmg

Install Steps:
1.) install original apk or PS
2.) make sure you can login. look at link for google+ patch process below
3.) install mod on top
4.) play and enjoy

Notes:
1.) I don't think you need the massive dmg, but sometimes the fights just too slow
2.) this mod should work on all dungeons (normal, weekly, tower)
3.) if you can't pass login on PS apk, then you should not try to install this mod - go complain to dev

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
Original APK: apkpure
Download: zippy || UC

Last edited:

ckcno1

May 7, 2014
I get "Apk not installed" and I'm experienced in installing modded games. I'll redownload but there might be some problem with the apk.

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
requirement for this game:
1. root
2. you've done LP patches as required
3. you may need to convert this signed mod to unsigned, though i installed both sign/unsigned ok so long you've done LP patch

if you haven't done any of those, you may need to redo it

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
Wow! Thank you so much for this!!

Edit: Working perfectly for me. I just Installed it over the original version. The God mode is a lifesaver, would help me save up on Gold for upgrades. Awesome work mate!

Last edited:

ckcno1

May 7, 2014
Finally got it to work, lucky patcher is acting up. But the game has too many bugs. Sometimes it freezes between battle that makes me lose energy.

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Finally got it to work, lucky patcher is acting up. But the game has too many bugs. Sometimes it freezes between battle that makes me lose energy.
donno about this. i only noticed this once, when my internet got cut off, maybe yours the same?
they need to send the entire packets back and forth after fights :tearsofjoy:

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
Anybody else encountered a problem during dialogues? The game freezes for me when a dialogue box appears and the words "Link is Broken" are always at the end of each sentence. Sometimes it won't and will freeze on the next dungeon that I enter.

I tried both on my emulator and my phone and I still encounter the same problem.

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Anybody else encountered a problem during dialogues? The game freezes for me when a dialogue box appears and the words "Link is Broken" are always at the end of each sentence. Sometimes it won't and will freeze on the next dungeon that I enter.

I tried both on my emulator and my phone and I still encounter the same problem.
no idea, is it from the starting stage, middle, what level?

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
Im currently on normal difficulty. And every time I encounter a dialogue regardless of what stage it happens. Usually its from encountering a game mechanic for the first time though. Like new things on the dungeon that has to be explained etc.

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
i'll check this out in few hours time...that's odd, i tested through ok before. anyway, will test

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for your efforts! Might be more relevant to test it right after tutorial since that's where most of the dialogues happen. I've only encountered like 2 or 3 on normal difficulty.

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
This is a screenshot of the dialogue box I'm talking about. This is stage 3-1 in easy mode if I'm not mistaken. I froze right after I entered the next battle in that dungeon. Hope this helps!

Attachments

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
once you've clicked the dialog, it went to spinning the dice for me.
then i choose the first enemy. there are 6 enemies, the first one attacked, and then it froze.
i think the program crashed there, maybe to do with a predefined script. i noticed the HP of one of the attacked hero went to 0 right away (which should never be the case), something very odd on that....

i'll continue checking, may need to load up original apk just to see what's going on

Reactions: HadakaNoTanuki

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
That's exactly what happens to my game also. I'll wait for further developments. Thank you very much!!!

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
found it. i've updated the frontpage download, give that a try.
yes, the game crashed. i've rewritten things slightly differently, now i managed to pass through, so give this new apk a try. report back. thx

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
found it. i've updated the frontpage download, give that a try.
yes, the game crashed. i've rewritten things slightly differently, now i managed to pass through, so give this new apk a try. report back. thx
Nope. That didn't do the trick for me.
I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and even starting a new account. But I still experience the same problem.
Though if it's working on your end, it might be my device.

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
hmmm....it's working ok on my end.
if you have an emulator, please try that, just to see what happens.
i'm playing on emulator, didn't uninstall things, just install on top right away.
not sure if everyone else is facing same problem? report please.

HadakaNoTanuki

New User
Aug 26, 2015
I actually tried it on my emulator. And installed it right on top of the original after I logged into google.
It doesn't matter though. Everything else works fine. I just have to finish the dialog and start a battle, let it crash and restart the game. It works fine after the dialog is gone.
I really appreciate the quick response you give though.