CSR 2 - trb file

New Products

rafaavellarr

New User
Apr 24, 2019
Guys, i have participated in a crew that used trb modifiers in order to earn up to 300k rp per pilot per day. im not actually sure how it works but i have some files. all i know from this is when you receive the file, you go into a certain directory in your game file and substitute this trb for the original.

i have seen some great mods here. i am wondering if anyone can help me figure these codes out so i can use them by myself (and hopefully create a big crew)

the crew kept it a secret about how it works, it seemed a bit shady.

Attachments

• extracted.zip
    81.6 KB · Views: 611
Reactions: TonyBR

___

Sep 26, 2018
Guys, i have participated in a crew that used trb modifiers in order to earn up to 300k rp per pilot per day. im not actually sure how it works but i have some files. all i know from this is when you receive the file, you go into a certain directory in your game file and substitute this trb for the original.

i have seen some great mods here. i am wondering if anyone can help me figure these codes out so i can use them by myself (and hopefully create a big crew)

300K RP means > Respect Points ?

Legendsbrasil

New User
Sep 9, 2019

55+11 99711-4885

sahilsinghdhesi

New User
Sep 21, 2019
I have a software to generate you this file but it's got licensing stuff. I pay $5 every month to keep this software running.

sahilsinghdhesi

New User
Sep 21, 2019
hi bro can u give me the Link wher u get Trb generator please .
I can give you the contact details of the Person who made the CSR 2 Utility Toolkit. You gotta talk yourself since he is the only one who can provide you username and license key to it which unique for everyone. If interested, here's his LINE ID - mr.jatt39

Reactions: Feraso25

Sarwar

New User
Dec 15, 2019

How can get trb 12/15