Script CSR Racing 2 Profile Tool

Do you all think the UI (New update) is useful?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chardy

New User
Nov 1, 2018
First, you must be on a windows computer. Second, open the instructions text file to find the unpack and pack codes. Copy the unpack or pack (unpack for nsb opening and pack for closing) code into cmd by clicking the cmd file and paste it. Press enter. When your done and you pack the nsb, a file will show named nsb.txt.sav. Rename the entire file to nsb.
What is the program to use? Its says need file xtension.

Valentin6x6

New User
Nov 26, 2018
anyone know what's the cod line for multiplayer winned cars please? is "mpcp" if yes were it should be placed.

Pierrot ThaDude

New User
Jan 12, 2019
Hello Racers 😁! Next update if it’s possible to add all new cars inside nsb cars only please 🙏! Thanks !

m3rcury

New User
Jan 16, 2019
Can someone send me the command line to unpack and pack trb files? Thanks, software works great.

eric12109

Oct 28, 2018
Update soon guys. 2.1.1 cars and all three file decodes (nsb, scb, trb). I will update the links within a week.

eric12109

Oct 28, 2018
This week I will update it.Got caught up with work and family last week.

eric12109

Oct 28, 2018
So yes, they have changed the lines (spacing) for the car codes. I'll have them all updated as soon as possible. Don't use the old codes in a nsb.

eric12109

Oct 28, 2018
Just updated the zip. New cmd UI for easier use. The codes for the cars have changes again in v2.2.0 so I'll have them released when I get to fixing them.

Pierrot ThaDude

New User
Jan 12, 2019
Just updated the zip. New cmd UI for easier use. The codes for the cars have changes again in v2.2.0 so I'll have them released when I get to fixing them.
WoW great job 👍!
Now go go go the 2.2.0 cars hahaha i’m Kidding good luck and thanks a lot 😁