Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2017
in jp ver .... can't turn to battle screen pop up app
i use Nox / M8 htc phone sure problem ^^

TritonZ

New User
Jul 8, 2016
Oh my gosh! I'm reallyy really thankful for this finally!!!

Anyway can i suggest a damage increase as an addition? I still cant finish VH for the last Ais episode (requires 12 turns only to clear quest, I finished it with 24 turns demn) with this mod, the game is really really hard tbh. But anyway still thankful! It's working good!!

Oct 14, 2015
Big thanks to soraka! Real well done man, appreciate :)

To communities, I beg if I should but srsly pls don't abuse, this is enough for us. If we can't do some modes still even with this, then perhaps consider powering up the team instead. The game is already f2p friendly with lots of premium currency given, matter of fact I can't say other game anymore f2p friendly with as much fun than this, srsly

We'll soon kiss it goodbye if it's abused, and game will be WAY harder without this. but keep it off radar and perhaps it'll last.

Once again really appreciate for the team

May 2, 2018
Just letting everyone know if you can't get this working, you gotta uninstall the game, install the bypass then the game file provided from here then import your file if you have one.
I imported my file into another phone just in case, don't know if our save file is saved in a cloud but I did it as a safety measure. Happy modding! ^_^V

Status
Not open for further replies.