DanMachi - Memoria Freese - v3.2.3 - [Always your turn]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2016
Can't pass the minatour scene damn I wish I was rooted
I suggest you play the game normally first without using the mod, then use the import settings to generate a code, once you have this. uninstall the game and install the mod apk, then use the import code you got to retrieve your save.

how can i install this without deleting may old game save?
Unless you are rooted, there's no way. If you aren't rooted you need to also do the steps above.

Oct 8, 2016
downloaded both apk links and installed. not working on my side. any ideas?
If you're playing on an emulator I'm sorry to say but the emulators are having a hard time emulating this game. If on the phone however, can't think of anything else but your phone not having enough processing capability + ram to handle the game.

Aug 4, 2016
If you're playing on an emulator I'm sorry to say but the emulators are having a hard time emulating this game. If on the phone however, can't think of anything else but your phone not having enough processing capability + ram to handle the game.
thanks for the reply.however what I meant by not working the mod is not working i can play the game just fine on my phone. but the mod is not working enemies can attack and it's not always my turn. deleted and uninstalled the game first. downloaded and installed the bypass mod. and loaded my game.not using any emulator.

Aug 4, 2016
Just letting everyone know if you can't get this working, you gotta uninstall the game, install the bypass then the game file provided from here then import your file if you have one.
I imported my file into another phone just in case, don't know if our save file is saved in a cloud but I did it as a safety measure. Happy modding! ^_^V
i followed what you said still cant seem to make the mod to work.enemies still can take turn to attack. where can i get the game file provided you are talking about? i installed the bypass version of the mod

Mar 29, 2018
I dont know why but my game is always stuck in town, everything move normally but i can't move my character or press anything, and about 30s it said game not responding. And keep stucking, help!

Oct 8, 2016
i followed what you said still cant seem to make the mod to work.enemies still can take turn to attack. where can i get the game file provided you are talking about? i installed the bypass version of the mod

Ah that explains it then. Use the mod apk not the bypass one. The bypass apk is for those who are going to make a new account. Once you finished the tutorial, you can then use import settings to get a code. Then you should install the mod apk. Assuming you weren't rooted and you needed to uninstall the bypass apk, you will need to use the import code + password before uninstalling the bypass apk to get your account. Otherwise, if you have been able to install the mod apk without uninstalling the bypass apk, then all should work normally.

Dec 5, 2014
I dont know why but my game is always stuck in town, everything move normally but i can't move my character or press anything, and about 30s it said game not responding. And keep stucking, help!
maybe your device is not compatible with the game (probably doesnt meet the systemrequirements), cuz I don't have any problems so far o:

Oct 8, 2016
Time to speak up. Some are really abusing the mod. Found some people in the ranking that are not supposed to be there and the Discord and Reddit community of the game are starting to become suspicious as well of a mod being used. I am asking everyone, while the temptation is great in using it in Arena, please don't for the sake of everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.