Do you Like GBWhatsapp Android App?

steyn54120

New User
Mar 30, 2019
I like GBWhatsapp Android app here because I have used this app. I think this is one of the best apps because of this app features and themes so nice.
AND
Do you Like GBWhatsapp Android App?

Vers

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Aug 3, 2018
yes, i really like it too
provide many features that are useful

Reactions: h3yf00l

Jayrei

Turkish Support
Staff member
Team AR
Jun 6, 2016
I used it and didn't really like it. Theme and other settings look confusing and being able to see deleted messages sounds creepy.

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Thought all these modded whatsap already banned by official whatsap?

nainataira

New User
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys, I have just found GBWhatsapp Latest version for android devices and this will be working fines for me.. Also thinking that this will be helpful for all of you. No I am not creating an new thread but sharing with you because this is the best place to share this page with all of you. GBWhatsApp Latest Version (v7.00) 2019 Download For Android Devices If you are looking for any mod or latest software feel free to contact me i will share with you all the stuff freely. Have a good day. Because I believe sharing is caring.

donaldsaltz

New User
Jul 29, 2019
Does this differ from Whatsapp plus? I saw whatsapp plus and they said it is essentially an upgraded version of WhatsApp, but the new features include the ability to hide your online presence.