Does Fire Emblem Injection still autobanned?

MichaelOmar

New User
03/05/16
Thread Author
Well I don't know I am an old user and I do it when I really want an unit and I have never been ban

xcntrc

New User
12/04/15
Thread Author
Well I don't know I am an old user and I do it when I really want an unit and I have never been ban

Back then when the mod first came out, it's a 100% ban rate for me. When was the last time you used it?

Dr.CoreI7

03/07/17
Thread Author
Planning to buy the VIP again if it's safe

Anyway cheating is never safe, when you use a modded APK you take the responsability of loosing your account.

Having an advantage over your opponents will eventually see you through the server logs or the way you use the MOD, i know the context is totaly different but i have hacked on a FPS game on computer (steam), 3 years without get caught, then steam start a silence update and i got banned for not updating my cheat signature.

You will never be safe, but you can increase your % chance of being not banned :)

whacko93

New User
05/30/18
Thread Author
Hi there, I am considering getting the VIP for the summoning injection function and I was wondering about the odds of getting banned if I cheat "legitimately":-

i.e. summoning red units only from red stones, summoning units only when they happen to be focus units, avoid summoning seasonal units when they are not in season.

Many thanks!

nos4r3

New User
04/29/18
Thread Author
Hi there, I am considering getting the VIP for the summoning injection function and I was wondering about the odds of getting banned if I cheat "legitimately":-

i.e. summoning red units only from red stones, summoning units only when they happen to be focus units, avoid summoning seasonal units when they are not in season.

Many thanks!
You will get ban no matter what if you use summoning injection right now only friend banned account are safe i'm bought friend banned account like 2 month ago for 15$ and now a day people selling them like 50$+++ i don't think it worth it with that amount and add a bit more you could get a 3ds with real fire emblem game not some half ass fire emblem like this

DJPlace

New User
03/24/18
Thread Author
is there a INF HP or weak enemies mod. i don't want want to hero edit....

rifulx

Retired
Retired
03/31/18
Thread Author
@DJPlace Yes the mod includes a 1Hp enemy mod as well. You can simply deactivate the Hero injection.

Top Bottom