Status
Not open for further replies.

h3yf00l

License Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
Greetings fellow members!

We're back with another account giveaway! One lucky winner will win a account to {DomiNations}. Read below to see how to win.
600.jpeg

Note:
What's needed for account transfer: Google username/password, which NEVER played DomiNations before.

If you use your Google to play DomiNations already, then the process is a bit lengthy (DomiNations: Account Recovery/Linking/Transfers)
How to win?:
- Like this thread
- Comment below what you love about @BTG :p

End date:
December 23rd 2018

Regards,
Team AR.

SuicideX66

Advance Member
Jan 24, 2017
I love BTG along with team AR because I can't imagine anyone making a better and more secure mod for Marvel Contest of Champions. They filled a gap when no one else could. Always quality updates, and even if there are mistakes, they're quick to fix them and are willing to work with the community when things need to be changed around.

Reactions: Fergy1337

Hachimanshin

New User
Dec 21, 2018
@BTG you rock. This is the only site i've ever to get mods and what's cool is that you keep the most games lastest. I like how your Creative with your work, Helping others when in need (I meant members if they have trouble with the mod and obb Processing.) Anyway. Love you guys (I've been here for 7Months and i always think of logging in. So here i am.)

Status
Not open for further replies.