Dragon Ball Legends v1.3.0 [damage - defence - 1 enemy - unlimited Ki - Insta Win + Loot]

iAlex

Updating . . .
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
app_icon.png

Name: Dragon Ball Legends
Version: 1.3.0
Root: NO
Min. Android Version: 6.0

Features MOD 1:
- Enemy Team has only 1 member
- Unlimited Ki
- All SubQuests Completed - Story + Event
- Works in PVP

Features MOD 2:
- Damage x5
- Defence x5
- Unlimited Ki
- Works in PVP

Features MOD 3:
- Insta Win + Loot
- Works in PVP

-- I suggest to use MOD to FARM and BYPASS to CLIMB in PVP !!! or just get banned:)

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
- Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version
- Download & Install the MOD

What's BYPASS APK ?
- Original APK, singed by me ! No MODs !
Usage ?
- Use it if mod bugs the game or you wanna be safe on Ranked Events!

Game has OBB FILE ?
- UnZip OBB FILE inside /Android/Obb/

Credits: iAlex - Exclusive Modding Team

Join Discord : Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww

Download Link MOD 1 - [ARTEAM]DB LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.3.0_MOD_1.apk - 43.0 MB
Download Link MOD 2 - [ARTEAM]DB LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.3.0_MOD_2.apk - 43.0 MB
Download Link MOD 3 - [ARTEAM]DB LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.3.0_MOD_3.apk - 43.0 MB
Download Link BYPASS - [ARTEAM]DB LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.3.0_bypass.apk - 43.1 MB

YouTube Preview

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
Hoh thanks for the mod, will download it later. Luckily im using android oreo. Edits : Guys pls dont use mod on pvp if you love this game
Screenshot_20180516-072202.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
I'm registered to this game on the playstore and you get some bonuses after the games released...sadly it isn't released in my country yet.

So my question is now are the bonuses come automatically if I download this mod,do they vanish or do they stay there as soon as the playstore version come out ?

Thanks for the info

iAlex

Updating . . .
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I'm registered to this game on the playstore and you get some bonuses after the games released...sadly it isn't released in my country yet.

So my question is now are the bonuses come automatically if I download this mod,do they vanish or do they stay there as soon as the playstore version come out ?

Thanks for the info
bonuses are bind to the account ... and i registered to it too and only thing i saw after tutorial were 2 o 3k gems for the 3 000 000 pre-registrations

maybe you are talking about that bonus ?

Apr 20, 2018
bonuses are bind to the account ... and i registered to it too and only thing i saw after tutorial were 2 o 3k gems for the 3 000 000 pre-registrations

maybe you are talking about that bonus ?
Yeah it was like 2-3k gems and some characters like Goku and Frieza
But thanks for the info,gonna check it out

May 9, 2018

Thanks for the info
you get bonus.. not released in my area either but still got bonus.
2199 gems. and i use them all for summons.
i reinstalled 4 times to retry summons. ceetain to get best starting cards.. used two fb accounts for link/recycle.

game is in maintenance.. will it need patch after? ruin the mod till you update mod?