DRAGON BALL LEGENDS v1.34.1 [1 enemy - 1 turn win - all sub quests done]

ChiBee

New User
May 20, 2018
@iAlex Thanks for the super fast update, man! :) I originally found your mod kn Platinmods. Lol

@iAlex Sorry to be a bother, but Mod 2 is requesting root permission.

Last edited:

MrGio

New User
Nov 9, 2015
Great mod! Thanks for the update Alex:)

Maloyd

New User
Oct 28, 2017
Can i know why on my android when i download one of the mods and i try to install it, i weird icone and install appear, like this is not Dragon Ball mod but just a fake virus trying to get access to my phone ?? (I'm root by the way)

Can someone helps me pls

rudechild

New User
Mar 2, 2018
Thanks iAlex once again for a great mod. I'm having issues transferring my save from Facebook. Did I do something wrong?

Maloyd

New User
Oct 28, 2017
iAlex, i always read the description first.. and i didn't download an ads because the file name had the right name, but it's fixed now, it was just a problem with my connect.
However, another issue appears to me when i try to load my accounts backup (link to facebook and google), i get this error : "Recovery canceled".
I need help please !

karido

New User
Apr 21, 2017
the mod helps much to level fast and farm supersoul u can make a level 1000 in a day if u spend much time easy 3 level 1000 character in one day but if u dont have experience with the fight feeling .you have later in online pvp problems

mykelis

New User
Apr 7, 2018
Mod 1 just hangs at 66.7% loading for battle

samuelpancu94

New User
Apr 13, 2018
you downloaded some ads ... like always you guys never read what you download ...
You are amazing Alex. It works perfectly, but I have a question.
With this mod we can't attach the progress to any account ? With the facebook method it says that the hash key is not valid and the google one it gives also an error.
Do you have any suggestion for that?

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
You are amazing Alex. It works perfectly, but I have a question.
With this Mod we can't attach the progress to any account ? With the facebook method it says that the hash key is not valid and the google one it gives also an error.
Do you have any suggestion for that?
In order to log in with Facebook you need to disable the Facebook app so you get directed to weblogin rather than app
Google login is only possible with root and an unsigned mod, a pain to do so using a games own login or FB is always better

Maloyd

New User
Oct 28, 2017
In order to log in with Facebook you need to disable the Facebook app so you get directed to weblogin rather than app
Google login is only possible with root and an unsigned mod, a pain to do so using a games own login or FB is always better
My device is rooted, and when i apply your method (with facebook disabled), same error appears "Recovery canceled".. i don't know why, it's annoying :/

Mar 9, 2015
you downloaded some ads ... like always you guys never read what you download ...
No, he did it right. With the host you use it always installs a white virus apk on the phone when you hit download the first time. Then you click again and then the real apk downloads.