DRAGON BALL LEGENDS v1.34.1 [1 enemy - 1 turn win - all sub quests done]

hbdgmrx

New User
Mar 17, 2018
Thx for the mod! I'm starting a new game using mod 2. How do i change to normal playstore version for doing pvp? Just install playstore version over this mod? or should i uninstall mod first before installing playstore version?

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Thx for the mod! I'm starting a new game using mod 2. How do i change to normal playstore version for doing pvp? Just install playstore version over this mod? or should i uninstall mod first before installing playstore version?
install bypass for PVP & read first post , it clearly writte there

Jjxjdbdbdh

New User
May 28, 2017
Not working for me I install it then try to open it and it just crashes for no reason using moto e4 and I know it can run the game but It just crashes and

Restoria

VIP
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question is that if your only allowed 1 specific char to fight with and your using mod 2 if you die would you still win? Or do you actually need 2 or 3 char to use mod 2

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Quick question is that if your only allowed 1 specific char to fight with and your using mod 2 if you die would you still win? Or do you actually need 2 or 3 char to use mod 2
you need 2 at least obv

sinnersouls

Oct 19, 2018
My mistake.. I play only English version not japanese.

Today new update coming, please update!

@iAlex

diffstyle

New User
Jan 3, 2016
- use MOD 1 only if enemy party is supposed to have 3 chars!
Ok, i will try this, also, if i have the game install on my main device, the playstore version, can i just install this game over it so it does not require a transfer?