Exclusive DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE v4.5.2 [damage - god mode - 1 2 3 dice - no root]

pikkolospeed

New User
Jul 24, 2018
ialex day just checked update is available we await your excellent work thanks

Broku

New User
May 18, 2018
I dont know what that least comment said, in English so I'm on the same page?

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I made a team 100% with transformation and it didnt do anything. does it to it right away or like the 2nd round?
should be from round 1... but take note that there are 2 kinda of transformations... split as active skill & passive one ... currently my mod affect only ACTIVE skill that does the transformation

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Ok that makes perfect sense then. Your stuff has always been good so I knew it was something I was missing.
hehe all and tq :D

when i will have some time i wil dig more into this stuff about transformations and try to enable the passive ones too but i'm damn toobusy at work lol

Broku

New User
May 18, 2018
hehe all and tq :D

when i will have some time i wil dig more into this stuff about transformations and try to enable the passive ones too but i'm damn toobusy at work lol
What programs do you use to mod it? Think at one point you may combine mod 2 with massive damage?

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
What programs do you use to mod it? Think at one point you may combine mod 2 with massive damage?
using IDA and about adding damage to mod 2.... it will ruin the fun playing with transformed units thats the only motive i didn't add it there

Broku

New User
May 18, 2018
using IDA and about adding damage to mod 2.... it will ruin the fun playing with transformed units thats the only motive i didn't add it there

☆ Normally I would agree fully with you but I'm level 425 and have all the levels beat so it's just grinding for the awaking medals :( the program is "IDA"?

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
☆ Normally I would agree fully with you but I'm level 425 and have all the levels beat so it's just grinding for the awaking medals :( the program is "IDA"?
Yes IDA , maybe google won't give ya result with just that ... Add Debugger so IDA Debugger might give better results

Broku

New User
May 18, 2018
If you are new to this ... Deffo confusing af
I was gonna try so I wouldn't have to bug you like some of these other bums do but damn I am 10000% lost lmao would it be easier for me to take your mod #2 and manually add the damage? Would it be possible?