Exclusive DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE v4.7.1 [damage - god mode - 1 2 3 dice - no root]

Skyxen

New User
Aug 21, 2017
I would like to report that the v2 of this mod is not working for me, it says thay all transformations will have no requirements, but when i download it. My HP is stuck on 10k with full bar, so my units that trigger with low hp % won't transform. This is the example: Rage goku transforms if HP is 70% or lower. After stalling the goku won't transform, even the Ui goku won't transform (and that one doesn't require turns to pass)
Screenshot_20200125-105456_Dokkan Battle.jpg

iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I would like to report that the v2 of this mod is not working for me, it says thay all transformations will have no requirements, but when i download it. My HP is stuck on 10k with full bar, so my units that trigger with low hp % won't transform. This is the example: Rage goku transforms if HP is 70% or lower. After stalling the goku won't transform, even the Ui goku won't transform (and that one doesn't require turns to pass)[Attachment removed from Quotes]
this is quite strange but i don't really have any way to test this myself since getting those units are not easy to get lol
but i'm sure they didn't change the code or logic behind it so mod should still be ok but take note that mod was not affecting all the trasformations from the beginning

tao2521

New User
Apr 11, 2019
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Name: DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
Version: 4.7.0
Root: NO

Features MOD 1:
  • Massive Damage
  • Massive HP
  • 1 2 3 Dice
  • No root
Download MOD 1 APK - [ARTEAM]com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww_4.7.0_mod_1.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Features MOD 2:
  • Active Skill (Trasformation) usable without metting random condition
  • Freezed HP to 10K
  • 1 2 3 Dice
  • No root
For more info about trasformations check this - Transformation

Download MOD 2 APK - [ARTEAM]com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww_4.7.0_mod_2.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Features BYPASS :
  • Avoid ban from PVP abuse
  • Use it, don't be an abuser!
Download BYPASS APK - [ARTEAM]com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww_4.7.0_bypass.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
  • Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  • Uninstall your current version
  • Download & Install the MOD
What's BYPASS APK ?
- Original APK, singed by me ! No MODs !
Usage ?
- Use it if mod bugs the game or you wanna be safe on Ranked Events!

Credits: iAlex - EMT
YouTube: YouTube
Twitter: ARoG (@ARoG_YT) | Twitter
Facebook: ARoG - Android Republic of Gamers

Playstore Link: DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE - Apps on Google Play

YouTube Preview

thank you

AriesD

VIP
Sep 17, 2015
this is quite strange but i don't really have any way to test this myself since getting those units are not easy to get lol
but i'm sure they didn't change the code or logic behind it so mod should still be ok but take note that mod was not affecting all the trasformations from the beginning
Mine too doesn't work, even when my conditions doesn't require low HP. 30% chance of transformation or transform when turn 6. Both conditions doesn't allow me transform when using mod 2

BlockToad

New User
Jul 28, 2017
Mine too doesn't work, even when my conditions doesn't require low HP. 30% chance of transformation or transform when turn 6. Both conditions doesn't allow me transform when using mod 2
If i recall from the mod does not work for all transformation condtions sadly. Perhaps people could report which ones it does not work for and put them here in this thread?.

RobotWarrior

New User
Oct 8, 2019
@iAlex quando puoi aggiorna.
Un consiglio, se non puoi aggiornare il giorno stesso almeno facci sapere entro quanto aggiornerai per esempio: se dici che aggiornerai tra una settimana noi sappiamo che dobbiamo aspettare una settimana senza bisogno di controllare ogni giorno se c'è un nuovo aggiornamento rimanendo poi delusi della mancanza della nuova versione.
Comunque un grazie per il lavoro che fai su questa mod spero tu possa continuate a moddare questo gioco

JoJo Requiem

New User
Sep 5, 2019
This is the best MOD Dokkan Battle.
If can, i want to keep play using this.
But, if the update always late like this, i guess i just have to use other's MOD.
I'm not blaming the admin. I know they might be too busy.
Well, we just a mere greedy human after all.

iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
This is the best MOD Dokkan Battle.
If can, i want to keep play using this.
But, if the update always late like this, i guess i just have to use other's MOD.
I'm not blaming the admin. I know they might be too busy.
Well, we just a mere greedy human after all.
Btw late updates are happening because I'm updating mod system on some other mods and it's not so easy and fast