1. Download my modded apk
2. Download obb
3. install modded apk
4. unzip obb and place in data/obb

Credits To: stelau4 (JMT) for mod & credits for who ever Modded the paid app
Thanks to @DoDevil for testing and proving me with links for obb and apk

Playstore Link:
DRAGON QUEST VIII - Android Apps on Google Play

Download Mod1: Dragon-Quest-Gold.apk (LINK FIXED)

Download Mod2:: Dragon-Quest-mega.apk (LINK FIXED)
Obb download: Файл из Облака Mail.Ru (LINK FIXED)

Last edited:

stelau4

EMT
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
unlimted gold mod added

turki

VIP
Oct 14, 2015
Does hp mod affect monster arena or not ?
btw money works like hawt

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
would it be possible to mod the players health at all?
Please stop requesting this extra feature, @stelau4 has been good enough to release this mod in the public section and this is mow the 3rd post you made for the same feature.
Please have a little respect for the time and effort it takes to create these mods it is not just a 5 minute job to add extra to the mod

BatedHawk4508

New User
Aug 9, 2015
Mod 1 isn't working for me, I have unlimited gold, but the enimies have low health and attack is not there

Folkz

I'm a liar.
Oct 7, 2015
Mod 1 isn't working for me, I have unlimited gold, but the enimies have low health and attack is not there
Not understand , what you meant ? Mod 1 not working , but you have unlimited gold ... So you using Mod 2 ... Then how come's Mod 1 feature available ??? You can use only one mod to play , either it's 1 or 2 ... Enemy has low health but not low attack right ? Some enemies only not have low attack , it doesn't mean mod 1 not working ... Tested both mod in two devices & working well ...

Reactions: stelau4

BatedHawk4508

New User
Aug 9, 2015
Not understand , what you meant ? Mod 1 not working , but you have unlimited gold ... So you using Mod 2 ... Then how come's Mod 1 feature available ??? You can use only one mod to play , either it's 1 or 2 ... Enemy has low health but not low attack right ? Some enemies only not have low attack , it doesn't mean mod 1 not working ... Tested both mod in two devices & working well ...
Oh alright that's the the thing I didn't know that only some monsters have low health and attack, but I am using mod 1.

Charlieblack

New User
Aug 30, 2015
The links on this page are dead. I had to go to your original request post to download the file. The problem I'm having is I can install the APK but there is data that needs to be downloaded in order to play the game but it doesn't seem to let me. I just receive the "please wait" or "unable to connect to network" notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.