Diege

Nov 21, 2016
f6be0edab3f4f1399338d1b2c386abafeb50cce8.png

Name: Etherlords: Heroes and Dragons
Version:1.5.2.39933
Root: Yes/No

Mod[v1]
1.) Unlimited Everything
2.) IAP and cheat detection bypass (for root user)

Mod[v2]
1.) Mod version1 + Fusion mod (max level with 1 fusion)

Note: Fusion mod works only when you choose same race or same monster as feeder.
Note for root user: Patch mod with lucky patcher then you'll have free shopping.

Install Steps:
1.) Install playstore version.
2.) Play tutorial.
3.) Sign-in with your acc.
4.) Rename Obb file (if you don't want to download obb file again).
5.) Uninstall playstore version.
6.) Install my mod.
7.) Rename obb back as original (If you renamed it before).
8.) Patch IAP with lucky patcher (root user)
9.) Play game

Credits To: forumid

Playstore Link:
Google Playstore
Download[v1]: Here
Download[v2]: Here
OBB: Here

SomeGuy

New User
Jan 9, 2017
I can't get past the second area of the second map because the fight button, back button, and the army button when in the monster arena are all gone. Something happened and I dunno what.

Diege

Nov 21, 2016
I can't get past the second area of the second map because the fight button, back button, and the army button when in the monster arena are all gone. Something happened and I dunno what.
Try passing this step through the playstore version and return to the mod version, if possible.

AresLuciest

New User
Jan 7, 2017
No root can also use this right ? Havin the rooted phone sentences here and there make me confused whether the game is also for unroot or not
Edit: does the sign in also work for unroot

Diege

Nov 21, 2016
No root can also use this right ? Havin the rooted phone sentences here and there make me confused whether the game is also for unroot or not
Edit: does the sign in also work for unroot
For users with root devices you can apply "free shopping" for the LuckyPatcher IAP patch.
On some devices the mod will not work normally, try using the bluestacks.

Lark

New User
Jan 18, 2017
IAP bypass and fusion do work. Thanks for great mod.
i patched using LP but when i try to access IAP in game (chest icon), a message pops up telling me that signing in Google Play Games is necessary, and i get stuck there

can you plz share the steps you followed to succeed using free IAP? thanks in advance

diencuong2012

New User
Jul 20, 2015
i patched using LP but when i try to access IAP in game (chest icon), a message pops up telling me that signing in Google Play Games is necessary, and i get stuck there

can you plz share the steps you followed to succeed using free IAP? thanks in advance
There are some workarounds you can try here, some may work or may not, with luck:

1. Restart the game. (I got the same issue and had to restart) Then, go straight to store and buy stuffs. After buying, if there is any error noti. pop-up, restart the game. (yeah, LP said you have around 30% luck so it's unstable)
2. If still have error, remove GP upgrades and force stop its service, restart the game.

qwe9010

New User
Jan 22, 2017
it shows "Null data in IAB result(resoponse: -1002: Bad response received)" when i try shopping...i have already patched IAP with LuckyPather.
how to solve this problem?