Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Qe9cMTIimmGRdJQR6lUw3fg4Wvo3zCi9cWaKLvkf9ckug6KPHmRXJi5HDv7d-urrdNEt=w300.png

Name: Fable of Fantasy
Version: 0.1.20161125171 (and latest)
Root: Yes/No

Mod:
1.) god mode (when BGM less than half)
2.) massive dmg (when sound effect less than half)

Notes:
1.) this is on slightly older version, cause i'm lazy to keep redoing the mods - it will work with any latest version forever and ever (well, until dev decided to add new stuff)
2.) this mod works everywhere, including PvP etc etc
3.) abuse as you see fit - been inviting dev to ban me, and that hadn't happened...climbed to the top of Infinity tower and got extremely bored (think I'm level 80 on the 2nd day playing)
4.) as far as this release is concerned, I will not be updating this until something is significantly broken in the game. Occasional crash happened, which was fixed on later version, but that's very rare...

Install Steps:
1.) install modded apk
2.) play

@icry4u and @NEMESIS may want to add more features at later stage, depend if they have the time/willing :D :D

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
Original APK: apkpure
Like EMT: facebook || youtube
Chat with us: AR Discord channel
Download: zippy

Black Hole

Junior Modding Team
Retired
Jun 26, 2016
Can't install because obb not found everywhere lol
Apkpure only apk
bruh did u read? modder NOTE read very slowly. there have Word "if have"<
the game no need OBB. download in game data only. if u not try there will no result.

Reactions: noypii

noypii

New User
Apr 2, 2015
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Fable of Fantasy
Version: 0.1.20161125171 (and latest)
Root: Yes/No

Mod:
1.) god mode (when BGM less than half)
2.) massive dmg (when sound effect less than half)

Notes:
1.) this is on slightly older version, cause i'm lazy to keep redoing the mods - it will work with any latest version forever and ever (well, until dev decided to add new stuff)
2.) this mod works everywhere, including PvP etc etc
3.) abuse as you see fit - been inviting dev to ban me, and that hadn't happened...climbed to the top of Infinity tower and got extremely bored (think I'm level 80 on the 2nd day playing)
4.) as far as this release is concerned, I will not be updating this until something is significantly broken in the game. Occasional crash happened, which was fixed on later version, but that's very rare...

Install Steps:
1.) install modded apk
2.) play

@icry4u and @NEMESIS may want to add more features at later stage, depend if they have the time/willing :D :D

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
Original APK: apkpure
Like EMT: facebook || youtube
Chat with us: AR Discord channel
Download: zippy
lol @BTG i know u can resist releasing your mod!! :p:p:p:D

Icarus

Jun 13, 2016
Yep it also happen to me sometimes.
Sir @BTG could i request mod a game directly to you? Because i've tried to put at request section but no one respond even the request already made 6 months ago. The game based on heroes of three kingdoms.

BTG

Busy testing PUBG magic bullet
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Error message in arena. says can't find target.. @BTG is this happen to u?

that's part of the bug sometimes. it happens when you try to fight someone "impossible", i.e. a dev or they've moved up the rank when your fighting list displayed. What you can do is to click the "refresh" button on the arena (round circle on middle screen, top right of enemy list).

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Yep it also happen to me sometimes.
Sir @BTG could i request mod a game directly to you? Because i've tried to put at request section but no one respond even the request already made 6 months ago. The game based on heroes of three kingdoms.
answer is no - sorry - that's what request section is for.
there are so many requests and many of us modders have different availability to mod games.
Look up my profile, I've written my simplistic rules for requests. Again - no promises.

noypii

New User
Apr 2, 2015
that's part of the bug sometimes. it happens when you try to fight someone "impossible", i.e. a dev or they've moved up the rank when your fighting list displayed. What you can do is to click the "refresh" button on the arena (round circle on middle screen, top right of enemy list).
Been trying it all day and still getting this error message.. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161203-062422.png
    Screenshot_20161203-062422.png
    361.9 KB · Views: 78

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
that's what i meant, behind that popup, on your enemy list, look at the round circle, that's refresh button..you need to refresh to get brand new enemies

Icarus

Jun 13, 2016
answer is no - sorry - that's what request section is for.
there are so many requests and many of us modders have different availability to mod games.
Look up my profile, I've written my simplistic rules for requests. Again - no promises.
Ok thanks for the response

noypii

New User
Apr 2, 2015
that's what i meant, behind that popup, on your enemy list, look at the round circle, that's refresh button..you need to refresh to get brand new enemies
Kk ima do it again today. thank you again @BTG for your quick response.

Limper

VIP
Sep 25, 2014
Buggy yet enjoyable game so far. Mod works fine for me. Hopefully they fix the arena bug lol last night I had to do about a dozen refreshes before I could find a fight

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Buggy yet enjoyable game so far. Mod works fine for me. Hopefully they fix the arena bug lol last night I had to do about a dozen refreshes before I could find a fight
That's still good..what about when you won and then they FC... :tearsofjoy:

I plundered one of the dev, won, and FC...what? LOL